Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

dodges

cosmetics suck ass but the bike is great unless your looking for crap loads of power to race from light to light and be sore as anything after an hour of riding like all the dudes i ride with but i can ride all day and be comfy cozy all day long :canada:

kevin8198

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Dustin600

I don't like the pointless power crystal on the headlight.
I don't like that there are no 4-way hazard lights.
To me it feels slightly under powered. A 10hp gain would be great.

10/22 DUDE

Power....... everything else I thought was excellent especially when you factor in cost. Loved the looks and it ran exactly how Yamaha designed it to.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Maadi

Definitely don't like the chain. My previous bike was shaft driven, and maintenance was minimal...

DakinechicK

I don't like how top heavy it is or how tall it sits even with the seat lowered. Guess I'm just TOO short.

Also, the mirrors and stock fender. WtF Yamaha?! :D

abyss1406

I like the decepticon headlight logo... I dont like the unadjustable forks. the narrowness of the tank, i swear i smash my boys once a week. the fact that aftermarket exhaust cost close to 1000 with the exception of MARTHYS. but other than that its awesome

DakinechicK

Oh I agree with you about the exhaust! Forgot to mention that one.

Andy

More booty

Hate the small trunk, wish tail section was bigger. Can fit 2 water bottles in a ninja 250 trunk. I also dislike the power crystal. I have grown use to the rabbit ears.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member