What do you do for a living?

abyss1406

Aviation Support Equipment Technician Second Class Petty Officer (Aviation Warfare/Surface Warfare) Catalan United States Navy. or for a shorter title... AS2(AW/SW) lol

darksidefz6r

I am jealous! I used to love running the smaller equipment at taylor rental and miss it.

I am a cost account for a casket manufacturing firm.
I enjoy it most days, just like playing in a large sandbox except I don't have to make the noises anymore. haha

Kayo7

I don't remember if I posted what I do or not in here but I currently Manage an Automotive Repair Shop and also a Technician. Look us up on facebook and "Like" us lol. Dupage Tire & Auto Center Inc in Lombard IL

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

latony007

bump for new members
Operations Manager for a logistics company just outside L.A.. But looking for a change if anyone needs a good transportation manager :)

DevlDog

Worked at Food Lion before, now I'm a veteran's career coach for the local community college. My portion of the WIB area is pretty large, and is around four or five counties on the northern end of our area.

Sparkxx1

I have an airframe and powerplant license and have been working as a uh60(blackhawk) helicopter mechanic at fort rucker alabama for the last 10 years. Pretty much since ive been out of high school. I was 21 when i started. Man its crazy how the years pass by so quickly!
Hey i'm a certified AMT too! I'm currently in my senior year of my Electrical Engineering major though :) :wav:

xleeb0y13x

Truck driver for Schnieder National. Almost 7 years behind the wheel with roughly 750k miles driven. Give or take a few.

Sent while running with scissors.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Bo Peep

Im not lucky enough to have an exciting job anymore. I work the front desk for the Air Force Inns here on Altus. Before we moved here though, I sold guns for a few years. That, I must say, was awesome. I miss my guns.