What did you do to your bike today?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

tanoz

Got word my bike will be ready for pickup tomorrow after repairs are done !
Can't wait for it.

Got a fender elmimiator and some led indicators lined up ready to go.

Sneakynuts are you on the net rider forum too ?

BoneJj

Every Sundays rider kund of gather at a gas station by the race track. Since I wasn't working today and ky wife was buried in homeworks I decide to gi for a ride. FZ09 ECU is gone to get flashTune so I took the old girl for a nice ride. All luggage off and go.

Got there and top off the tank then park and start walkung around looking at some nice ride. At some point I turn around to check on the 6R... 3 guys were looking at it. Always nice to see the old girl still turn heads! One if then event sat on the 6R and was impress how it is comfy and make a nice little sport Touring ride.

Glad I kept the 6R. Shes been good to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Very nice, I forgot to send you a message about the stunt show Saturday.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL6eDFar6mc]Motocycle stunt show BoneChill Tech 1080p 2014-02-01 1080p Extreme Fury Stunterz Inc. - YouTube[/ame]

That's some of the video I took from the event.

abyss1406

Did an oil change used 3 1/2 Qt castrol part synthetic and 1/4Qt lucas full synthetic oil stabilizer. "Consensus Butt dyno" feels smooth as butter.

Sneakynuts

Got word my bike will be ready for pickup tomorrow after repairs are done !
Can't wait for it.

Got a fender elmimiator and some led indicators lined up ready to go.

Sneakynuts are you on the net rider forum too ?

No mate not on there....well I have read some posts on there but I do not have a account

Good luck with the bike....

tanoz

Got to jump on a pretty awesome bike. I love my fz6r but this one looked insane in real life!

And also got the FE fitted after some arduous tasks...

SurfJunkie

Ive got a buddy here at work with the 1199 Penegale. Friggin sweet ride, but ludicrous $$ wise. $22K US MSRP is just stuuuupid.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

tanoz

This one set him back about $40k aus money. My jaw dropped when i saw it.

And those seats look much better indeed. Where did you grab them from latony007

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member
While the site was down, I went and picked up a new Swingarm axle end piece you use to adjust your chain tension. Must've vibrated off, going to locktite them next time. Also, picked up the Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windshield in Dark Smoke for a more hardcore look.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Gave her a bath and ordered her a new tank protector pad. The old one was complete poop and my tank is scratched where my jacket rubs on it. : ( Good thing I have a buffer here and I can buy a little buffer pad and smooth it out. Also got me a one piece freeze out suit from Cycle Gear today. A $130 suit for 50 bucks? MINE! Going to test it out this morning at around 3:45 am when I leave for work.

Deathdiesel

Finally got my rear tire back on the girl after ruining a brand new tire with a nail...Took the girl out for a spin for the first time in a month or two. Hate winter and allergies.

Also new tires are very slick! Nearly lost it on one turn.