What did you do to your bike today?

Bert-Aus

I fitted mt fender eliminator last night.....did a great job if I do say so myself.... then dropped the bike getting it off the paddock stand... :( scratched the back of the RHS mirror..... grrrrr
Argh shitter, atleast that is all that happened.
Something to learn from...

Thanks to blackie65 for my new seat, arrived to SYD Australia from the States and fitted her last nite..

View attachment 32060
Nice seat and cowl, well done

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Idiosynocracy

That sucks. I got spools which makes it a little harder to drop. Makes lifting easier too.
I need to get me some of those spools. And a Stand. Along with several other things.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
After the ride up to Mulholland from San Diego (which by the way totaled 340 miles round trip) I had to clean and re-tighten the chain. Since the chain was new, I expected a bit of stretching. It probably had about 3-4 inches of play on the chain. Good to go though...

knightmare

I rode it to work....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knightmare

I had too...

I know..... It's been a while since I wrote on the thread..... I was feeling left out.... Lol.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Bought me some new winter glove liners. Cycle gear is having a sale on the freeze out gear. When I get paid next I'll be picking up the full body suit for it. But these liners are amazing. And only for 15 bucks!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member