Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

noticed today I missed my Rocket Ride's 3rd birthday -I am a bad father

20,816kms since Jan 7 2011 she is still ticking along nicely

Whilst I was in painting mood this last couple weeks (repairing scratches on my R6)
I thought I would add some highlights to the XJ6S too

Attachments

Reactions: JT

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

yillbs

New Tank bag :)

Ordered a : Oxford OL420 Mini tank bag

And a 12v power adapter with USB charger that connects to my handle bars! Figured I'd get some use while on the road charging my phone :)

Grumpy

I started it today, sweet music to my ears. Now I'm all depressed as it is -30f out :mad:

Sneakynuts

I fitted mt fender eliminator last night.....did a great job if I do say so myself.... then dropped the bike getting it off the paddock stand... :( scratched the back of the RHS mirror..... grrrrr

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

I fitted mt fender eliminator last night.....did a great job if I do say so myself.... then dropped the bike getting it off the paddock stand... :( scratched the back of the RHS mirror..... grrrrr
why did you have to put it on a stand to do the FE kit? Easy to find replacement stock mirrors on here since most guys have changed them out. I changed out twice but could not find anything that gave me the vis of the stock ones so i went back to them for now.

Got my new seats finally, putting them on tonight, should have full review thread tomorrow or friday

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Sneakynuts

why did you have to put it on a stand to do the FE kit? Easy to find replacement stock mirrors on here since most guys have changed them out. I changed out twice but could not find anything that gave me the vis of the stock ones so i went back to them for now.

Got my new seats finally, putting them on tonight, should have full review thread tomorrow or friday
I didn't have to thats the pain in the ***....I thought at least I could look at it straight to line stuff up rather than been on the side stand.. And you seat does look good!

Last edited:

fcukinky

How did you do that? Can you do any color? And...can we see the entire bike from the side from a distance ? :)
Hey I just used white but don't see why you could not use another colour. I just used a Tyre Pen I just got it off ebay. There were other colours.

I will take some pics after work today and post them up. I have only done the back tyres cause the front were a diff brand, not that it matters just personal pref..