What did you do to your bike today?

BigRobb

Finally!

Finally got my Juicebox Pro in the mail! :sinister: Got it used for $175 shipped. Loaded up Sport Rev A, and Touring Rev B on it. Can't wait to install it and give it a ride! Next thing is maybe removing the DB killer just to experiment. Once it's all said and done I'll put up a video of it since I haven't seen any vids of the Danmoto pipe on the Tube. :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

priotiynapkin

Installed my puig touring screen (clear) last night. Was having second thoughts because it looked a little goofy when looking head-on, but took it for a ride just now and I love it! Totally smooths out the air when upright, and I can duck down completely out of the wind without touching my tank now. My long (not that long, just SD to Irvine and back) freeway stretches are about to be much more comfortable.

Switching back to stock bars next week (currently have fz1 bars that i picked up at my dealer when i boofed and bent my original bars) and have some soft luggage (ogio) on the way, too. Hopefully I can start taking some little trips with her :)

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Lilday

Gave it a wash and a good scrub.

Sprocket before:

After:

You may wonder why I allowed it to get into such bad condition - but three British winters and 15,000 miles will do that to a bike. We have salt on the road from about November to late March, and it really destroys bikes. I'm surprised I could clean it up so much, what you see in the first picture is ground in dirt and corrosion.

ajones70

Sigh.....walk past mine every day tucked up in garage...hopefully only 6 more months to go :mad:

JonKerr

Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Coolant flush, oil/filter change, cleaned/lube chain! 3.5 hours. Not bad for a newb lol

ylwf3vr

Test ride after all that

Attachments

ylwf3vr