What did you do to your bike today?

latony007

wow can you even see it when lit up?
I was thinking the same thing. Looks like its been limo tinted. I do like the way they blotted out the plate though. remember the old days where we would not have even thought twice about something like that lol.

ignatz

Installed the proton flush mounts I got for Christmas.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like its been limo tinted. I do like the way they blotted out the plate though. remember the old days where we would not have even thought twice about something like that lol.

I installed the motodynamic integrated tail light last week.

It doesn't look dark when the bike is running.

Took a ride out with my buddy and he liked that it had the stop alert but said it also looked that I didn't know how to ride and looked as though I was unsure if I needed to brake or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

Installed the proton flush mounts I got for Christmas.

I installed the motodynamic integrated tail light last week.

It doesn't look dark when the bike is running.

Took a ride out with my buddy and he liked that it had the stop alert but said it also looked that I didn't know how to ride and looked as though I was unsure if I needed to brake or not.

Its funny whenever I see a white one now all I can think of is man those fairing screws need to be red like mine :)
Looks bright on that picture. I don't know why everyone hates regular signals in the back but I just replaced the stocks with some small red ones of course lol and I think its good to go. I flash my brake lights as a kinda habit when I pull to a stop anyway. I like the protons, almost bought them but they were so much and the ones I got were $10 and a lot bigger. I saw some new ones specifically for fz6r that look like protons for 50 I may consider later. But those protons are supposed to be top notch.

Last edited:

Bert-Aus

looks decent from here! dang man I wish people would give me bike stuff
Is Santa telling you something?
Like I tell my kids, you have to be good all year:p

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

ignatz

Its funny whenever I see a white one now all I can think of is man those fairing screws need to be red like mine :)

Looks bright on that picture. I don't know why everyone hates regular signals in the back but I just replaced the stocks with some small red ones of course lol and I think its good to go. I flash my brake lights as a kinda habit when I pull to a stop anyway. I like the protons, almost bought them but they were so much and the ones I got were $10 and a lot bigger. I saw some new ones specifically for fz6r that look like protons for 50 I may consider later. But those protons are supposed to be top notch.

If I had the '13 with the red frame I'd probably swap the fairing screws, perhaps white if I can find some that match.

I had some small LEDs when I got the fender eliminator but have been wanting the integrated tail light since I first saw it in the mods section.

The protons are nice, definitely clean up the front. Next mod is probably a mirror swap or an exhaust swap if the wife and cash allows.

knightmare

I put clip on handelbars but the ones that dont rise up.... i had to cut in to the fairings to fit... i liked the lowered look but didnt like how high it sat so i just did it... i love the look and how i set when im riding.... but i have been trying to finish the faring work for the past year.... with work.. wife.. and kids... nothing can get done... but when i get it finished hopefuly with in the next month ill get some pics up for you guys... i have never seen some one go that extream...

ylwf3vr

Pin stripes (well I didn't do it my wife did haha she's a lot better with detailed oriented stuff). And is cleaned and lubed my chain.

Attachments

ylwf3vr

Not perfect but I think she did a good job.

Attachments

BoneJj

I installed the motodynamic flush mount turn signals. I think they look really good and they were very easy to install.
Can you get some close up pics of the signal itself. I'd like to see detailed views of the LEDs inside it.

JRT88

Can you get some close up pics of the signal itself. I'd like to see detailed views of the LEDs inside it.
I took three pictures for you. the first one you can kind of see the LEDs but its a little difficult because the plastic has groves on the inside. The second picture is the running lights only. The last picture is the running lights and the turn signal lights. You can disconnect a wire to have the running lights off but when i tried to take a picture of just the turn signal my camera could not adjust, it would just be a big white flash.

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

I installed the motodynamic flush mount turn signals. I think they look really good and they were very easy to install.
looks really good, what is all that white stuff surrounding your bike? :eek:

BoneJj

I took three pictures for you. the first one you can kind of see the LEDs but its a little difficult because the plastic has groves on the inside. The second picture is the running lights only. The last picture is the running lights and the turn signal lights. You can disconnect a wire to have the running lights off but when i tried to take a picture of just the turn signal my camera could not adjust, it would just be a big white flash.
Thanks for trying. I was hoping to see what types of LEDs they are using but I guess that's not going to happen.

They do look pretty decent though I'm a little unsure if I agree with their mostly flat side design. Seems a little off that they didn't put any facing forward Granted their exterior lens design may compensate for that to a degree.

They do look pretty bright though, I like that.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Been itching to add some more mods to the Lady here soon. Seeing how I'll working 2 jobs in the very near future, I'll be able to do some of the things I've been itching to do. Like the steel brake lines, hand grips, rear tire hugger, most of all THE EXHAUST! But Before that, I'll be getting myself a new lid (probably Shoei) and actual riding boots instead of these 30 buck wal-mart boots! lol
I NEED TO WORK ON MY GIRL!