What did you do to your bike today?

latony007

I miss snow.. but at the same time I don't lol been in the desert for last 3 years and now Hawaii
CA has the best snow in the world. Why? Because it stays up in the mountains where it belongs LOL. I can get to snow/skiing in about an hour or two but no snow can come to me :)

Riccochet

Meh. I'd have to sell about 90% of my firearms to live in Cali. We have mountains and beaches here in N.C., so I'm good. :)

Back on topic: I'll be getting my bike ready for winter tonight. Getting cold here and no time to ride really. :(

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

after a while people will start to hate you because you keep bragging about how good cali is lol.
LMAO your right I will stop that. I just cant grasp living where it gets below 40 never mind to MINUS anything or having to plug your car in overnight to get it started!

bleedinblue

Elite Member

BKP

Washed the bike, oil change, chain clean and lube, tail light bulb replacement (brake light worked, always-on filament was broken).

Got my new scuff plates in the mail (thanks for the link, Dart).

Just came back from a great night ride... dry, clear, calm, and 60° ... life is good.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ajones70

LMAO your right I will stop that. I just cant grasp living where it gets below 40 never mind to MINUS anything or having to plug your car in overnight to get it started!
Make sure you post some beautiful sunny hot pics to look at while Im sat in my plugged in car please!!!!! :iconbeer:

Ricenoodle

Heatshrinked all the wires under the rear seat, any loose electrical tape was scrapped and cleaned everything up and waterproofed all wires and connections with silicone. This waiting game for the projector is draggggging. 2 more weeks hopefully.

ylwf3vr

Well this morning I had to put something in my little cubby hole.. so if you guys remember my yellow key i bought doesn't work on my gas tank.. i carry around the original key in another chain with my house key and have my ignition key by it self..

so I start the bike to warm up and use the originial key in the other chain to open up the passenger seat, put my registration in there, close and hopped on..

rode all the way to work.. came into my office.. and said "oh *(&@..........."

the whole walk back to my bike I thought "there is no way that hung in there for 30 miles in rough Hawaii roads.. even tho it's a straight ride.. bumpy.. oh man..."

walked up and BAM! it was hanging in there! whew!:p

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member