What did you do to your bike today?

Removed the Autotune and LCD screen from my PCV to send back to Marthy. FZ1 Marthy is complete!! Also installed map selector switch while I was at it.

Have you got a completed vid as yet?
Well done BTW C3-PO is looking so much healthier:D

Fourth day of "going to take the bike to work.... blah blah blah" yeah, about that. We had a spectacular thunderstorm go through last night that totally screwed up my sleep, and it was supposed to be 90F with a threat of thunderstorms in the afternoon....

I took the car.

Major failure.... :(

Took her to the local cycle gear where I had a job interview today. Went very well!

Discounts for the rest of the forum???

LOL.

But seriously, good luck man, hopefully you can get the job.

Hell if I get the job I can talk to them to see if they wanted to do a mass order for the 6R forum. lol

Took way longer than it should have but I got some rear led turns to go with the Motodynamics tail. Adds a bit more visibility. Got a flasher relay from cycle gear and popped that in but forgot to get spacers for the front turns so that will wait till Monday.
adepy7ad.jpg

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

Last edited:
Looks good, I thought about doing that as well. I already have a fender eliminator with short stalk leds, but thought about adding the integrated as well. May end bar end mirrors too. Installing clip-ons sometime this week.

If you get the integrated from Motodynamics you can get the turn signal splitter also. Made it a easy install. Gotta thank jman for that. Also if you want bar end mirrors on the cheap the ones I have just went on sale at cycle gear for 35 bucks. Normally 70. Eventually I'd like some nicer rizoma mirrors but at 100 a pop these were a good way to see if I'd like bar ends first.

How's visibility? I have zx6r mirrors which I like, but bar ends look good and look like they have good visibility.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

They are convex so things are a bit farther away but I feel like I can see more around me without seeing any of myself. I can see why some people only ride with one mirror. I don't know about with the clip ons but with the stock bars I don't have to move my head at all to see them just a dip of the eyes. Was told to watch for vibration in the mirrors but these snug up really well and don't move at all.

Went yesterday for my first over 300 miles ride to attend a car show at Lexington, KY. Bike did outstanding, specially keeping up with the other bikes. i hit triple digits for the first time:D. This mike is amazing!!! I just need a new helmet to fight the wind noise. Let me ask my wife:scared:

Saw the vlog...any word, second interview?

Sent from some where in the universe by my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing yet. Tomorrow if I don't get a call, I'm going to do a follow up.

Attempted to change the rear sprocket. Upon removal of the axle nut it decided to take the threads of the axle with it. :( noooot happy!:banghead:

OUCH! ANy way to get it fixed cheaply? Or do you have to get a whole set-up?

Hit 3k miles on her today on the way to get her some more petrol. Feels like I got her yesterday. Man, time flies!

Back