What did you do to your bike today?

Bert-Aus

Removed the Autotune and LCD screen from my PCV to send back to Marthy. FZ1 Marthy is complete!! Also installed map selector switch while I was at it.
Have you got a completed vid as yet?
Well done BTW C3-PO is looking so much healthier:D

Maadi

Fourth day of "going to take the bike to work.... blah blah blah" yeah, about that. We had a spectacular thunderstorm go through last night that totally screwed up my sleep, and it was supposed to be 90F with a threat of thunderstorms in the afternoon....

I took the car.

Major failure.... :(

Idiosynocracy

Took her to the local cycle gear where I had a job interview today. Went very well!

Idiosynocracy

Discounts for the rest of the forum???

LOL.

But seriously, good luck man, hopefully you can get the job.
Hell if I get the job I can talk to them to see if they wanted to do a mass order for the 6R forum. lol

xleeb0y13x

Took way longer than it should have but I got some rear led turns to go with the Motodynamics tail. Adds a bit more visibility. Got a flasher relay from cycle gear and popped that in but forgot to get spacers for the front turns so that will wait till Monday.

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

xleeb0y13x

Looks good, I thought about doing that as well. I already have a fender eliminator with short stalk leds, but thought about adding the integrated as well. May end bar end mirrors too. Installing clip-ons sometime this week.
If you get the integrated from Motodynamics you can get the turn signal splitter also. Made it a easy install. Gotta thank jman for that. Also if you want bar end mirrors on the cheap the ones I have just went on sale at cycle gear for 35 bucks. Normally 70. Eventually I'd like some nicer rizoma mirrors but at 100 a pop these were a good way to see if I'd like bar ends first.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

How's visibility? I have zx6r mirrors which I like, but bar ends look good and look like they have good visibility.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
They are convex so things are a bit farther away but I feel like I can see more around me without seeing any of myself. I can see why some people only ride with one mirror. I don't know about with the clip ons but with the stock bars I don't have to move my head at all to see them just a dip of the eyes. Was told to watch for vibration in the mirrors but these snug up really well and don't move at all.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

ArmyFZ6R

Went yesterday for my first over 300 miles ride to attend a car show at Lexington, KY. Bike did outstanding, specially keeping up with the other bikes. i hit triple digits for the first time:D. This mike is amazing!!! I just need a new helmet to fight the wind noise. Let me ask my wife:scared:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Saw the vlog...any word, second interview?

Sent from some where in the universe by my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing yet. Tomorrow if I don't get a call, I'm going to do a follow up.

Idiosynocracy

Attempted to change the rear sprocket. Upon removal of the axle nut it decided to take the threads of the axle with it. :( noooot happy!:banghead:
OUCH! ANy way to get it fixed cheaply? Or do you have to get a whole set-up?

Idiosynocracy

Hit 3k miles on her today on the way to get her some more petrol. Feels like I got her yesterday. Man, time flies!