What did you do to your bike today?

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Kayo7

Washed the bike, applied for some Chicago Blackhawks vanity license plate, bought some red plasti dip (thinking of doing the wheels) and smoked out my clear Yamaha DB windscreen.

gado

I got my Kriega US-20 tail bag today. Installed it on the bike and will be testing it tomorrow with some softer items before I start using it for my laptop and stuff.

Bert-Aus

I got my Kriega US-20 tail bag today. Installed it on the bike and will be testing it tomorrow with some softer items before I start using it for my laptop and stuff.
I am keen to hear your review of the bag after a couple weeks of use.
I have been eyeing them for a while but just cant justify/ spare the $ for the time being

ArmyFZ6R

Nothing today. Here in Kentucky we are having a thunderstorm!!!:mad:, but last Wednesday I took the MSF military Sport bike course (advance course) and she was screaming the whole day. My girl was outperforming all the super sport bikes .:wav:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Riccochet

Yeah, now I know what mine would look like with no graphics.....don't like it. I'm going to get rid of the "Yamaha" letters, but that's it. Unless I can find some graphics I like for the fairings. Might have to hit up a graphics shop and see if they have any suggestions.

xleeb0y13x

Yeah, now I know what mine would look like with no graphics.....don't like it. I'm going to get rid of the "Yamaha" letters, but that's it. Unless I can find some graphics I like for the fairings. Might have to hit up a graphics shop and see if they have any suggestions.
Well if it helped someone with a deduction then right on. I'm not sure visually what the bike will eventually look like but I think once the front fairing is black it will flow better.

Idiosynocracy

Well if it helped someone with a deduction then right on. I'm not sure visually what the bike will eventually look like but I think once the front fairing is black it will flow better.
I'll probably strip the stickers and badges off my bike soon. Just haven't gotten around to doing it lol I like the blank slate look but mainly I do want to paint the bike so the little stickers and badges would come off anyway.

xleeb0y13x

I'll probably strip the stickers and badges off my bike soon. Just haven't gotten around to doing it lol I like the blank slate look but mainly I do want to paint the bike so the little stickers and badges would come off anyway.
The vinyl stuff was easy. Just get a corner up and go slow. The tank sticker and the swing arm ones were just a eyesore. Plus my vinyl covered a large portion of the fairings. I think plasti dip or custom wrap might be my best bet.

On a side note you got o happy day stuck in my head for over a day. Not cool man! Lol!

Last edited:

Maadi

Successfully dodged multiple thunder cells. Checked the weather last night, no mention of any inclement weather... Then today thunderstorms (capable of producing hale and 40 mph winds) popping up everywhere. When I left work it just started raining, but I rode away from that, and apparently rode behind all the other ones, I saw drying pavement (in different stages) but didn't hit a storm! Yay me, since I haven't gotten used to having enough storage on the bike to always keep my raingear with me.. :)

Idiosynocracy

The vinyl stuff was easy. Just get a corner up and go slow. The tank sticker and the swing arm ones were just a eyesore. Plus my vinyl covered a large portion of the fairings. I think plasti dip or custom wrap might be my best bet.

On a side note you got o happy day stuck in my head for over a day. Not cool man! Lol!
Yeah I hear using a hair dryer helps with the stickers and badges. And you're welcome lol

Pinarello Rider

What did I do to my bike today? I looked at her as she sat in my garage, waiting for Friday, the next day I can take her out for a spin. Sad face.

Idiosynocracy

Pinarello Rider

Ooo - I have one today!!

Bought some...

wait for it...

wait for it...

Chain lube!!!