Hit 10,000 miles --

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

You guys are just getting into your riding season while I'm having to reduce my riding only to coastal riding for the next month or better. It has officially become Love Bug season which is not a good time for bikers at all... Unless I go out when the sun isn't up.

So yeah, I had to cancel next weekends trip to sebring as the bugs would be murder going there... I'm hoping they will be gone by June 8th as that is the next event that I know of at Sebring Raceway.

I need to make a bubble to go around the bike to allow me to be able to ride during the time of year. I should also have massive tears offs so that I can just toss them after each ride, lol.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

BKP

Congrats!!! Like how you have your garage door opener?? mounted. I have mine in my riding pants pocket so when get close I use my left hand to find and push the button through the pocket of the over pants.. You remove that when it is supposed to rain or how do you deal with rainy wx? Thought about FlashtoPass but not sure I want to do that for is it Really worth the $?
Yep, garage door opener. One button for each of my garage doors, and one for a rental property I have. Mounted with heavy duty Velcro... works great... If it starts raining, it pulls off.

BKP

You guys are just getting into your riding season while I'm having to reduce my riding only to coastal riding for the next month or better. It has officially become Love Bug season which is not a good time for bikers at all... Unless I go out when the sun isn't up.

So yeah, I had to cancel next weekends trip to sebring as the bugs would be murder going there... I'm hoping they will be gone by June 8th as that is the next event that I know of at Sebring Raceway.

I need to make a bubble to go around the bike to allow me to be able to ride during the time of year. I should also have massive tears offs so that I can just toss them after each ride, lol.
I've driven through the love-bug plague a few times over the years... Typically have to pull over every couple of miles to clear off the windshield *by hand*... the wipers can't keep up... Can't imagine going through that on a bike.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Flipflash

Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Took her for a small ride around town, then rode her to some work partner's house and worked on a cartoon that we just started working on. I'll be doing voice work. Pretty excited for this new project!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member