What did you do to your bike today?

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Deathdiesel

^^ From what ive heard one of THE best cleaners/polishers there are out there for black vehicles is Turtle Wax Black Box. One of the very few things turtle wax makes thats good.

Motomama

JT...it looks like you got Michelin 2CT for tires? They are very sticky..you'll love them. That is next on my list. The stock tires Dunlop Sportmaxx doesn't hold up too well ...I felt my rear tire was sliding out a couple of times. I m looking at Michelin Pilot RD 3.

Have fun scrubbing those new ties.:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Pulled my Rocket Ride apart today in the shed with my father in law

Began the task of installing Marthy Viper, PCV, Driven Block Off's, Reflective Gold Rim Stripes, and T-Rex Frame sliders (gold busher)

By the end of the week will have her all back together with my headers Ceramic Coated Black too:thumbup:

Nice one! What was the postage like on the marthy exhaust to Aus? The reason I'm going two brothers is cause it's cheaper believe it or not.. Mainly cause I want to keep my stock exhaust as is for when I move on.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

I hit 2k miles on her today!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Bert was in Cali few weeks ago and got his package ship there. I shipped him the collector kit and his Father in law will do the mod. We are tring to work on a partnership to get the Marthy Exhaust build over there. They also offer ceramic coating... Very nice!!!

Def watch this space for Aus FZ6R /XJ6R
After getting halfway there on saturday it is looking very positive fro Marthy International!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Detrich

What did I do to my bike today? ...picked it up from the dealer! :D

My new rider class starts tomorrow and I should be riding her by Sunday. (had a buddy bring her home from the dealer)

Congrats! :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

I had to lay her down for the first time this morning... it is very windy today with wind warnings up to 45mph (I think... either 40 or 45). I was in 2nd gear going about 13 mph turning into a parking spot and a wind gust knocked me over. I saved it but had to set her down on her right side frame slider. Good thing is she suffered no damage, not even the slider. The 80 dollar slider just paid for itself by saving the cost of damages that could have happened. And to let you all know I only cried for about 20 minutes.

BoneJj

Road the ever lovin out of the bike this weekend.

Stopped at a friends house and was wondering what that smell coming from my bike. Then noticed some smoke coming up from the bike. I was like WTH is going on here so we were looking all around the bike trying to figure out where it was coming from....

After 10 minutes of looking and me removing the seat to check on there I noticed that the top of the CAT was black and remembered that when I was cleaning the chain I had a lot of run off from the chain but it seems the way the splatter from the chain spinning pooled onto the CAT while I had it spinning the rear wheel on the stand. So I grabbed some degreaser and sprayed the top of the CAT after it cooled and then proceeded to run the heck out the bike for while longer and no more smoke.... or smell.... LOL.

So yeah, I need to check that from now on after a good chain cleaning... Burning chain wax has a very interesting smell to it... LOL.