What did you do to your bike today?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Sweet yea love mine

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
Seeing the tire hugger on your bike makes me want one so much! I wonder if it's sold in the pearl white of if I have to take it to a shop or if need be, paint it myself but I don't trust myself at painting that kind of stuff. lol I'll have to track you down JT and have you do it! hahaha

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

I will be glad to mod ur bike for you with your money! Sounds like tons of fun to me. Lol

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
Looks like I have to start robbing banks to be able to start getting more mods for my bike! lol
I'm broke as heck.

Idiosynocracy

Went for a quick 20 mile night ride, man what a difference the HID makes. I feel totally confident now riding back roads at night. Wish I could have gone out during the day today since it was so nice, but had lots of yard work to do.
I'll have to save up for Chad's handiwork! I love the retro fit lights he does.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member
Put my new dark smoke windscreen on! Was an ebay bargain and it fit perfectly :D

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

To answer your question, it only comes in solid black and carbon fiber. The carbon fiber is print only though, it isn't true carbon fiber. Get the black one, get some primer and go to town on it with whatever color you like. :thumbup:
It'll be the pearl white to match the paint. : ) Just gotta find me a second job to pay for everything... I had to choose wither pay my bills or eat comfortably for these next 2 weeks... : /

AK_FZ

Installed my shogun sliders and some hotbodies flush mounts. Really changed the look of the bike! Just waiting for snow to melt now...

Detrich

Got my license plate from the DMV and installed that with my Yamaha plate cover :)

Idiosynocracy

Got my new LED strips to put on my bike because the ones I ordered before were bad. Bought some insulated Connectors and zip ties so I can keep the job looking clean and professional. Plus it'll be easier to be able to disconnect my stuff from everything in case I need to do something to the fairings and whatnot.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member