Premium Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Put new rear pads on her couple days ago. Will be replacing the brake and clutch fluid here in the next few days once the goods come in.

93cc

rode into work... it was 31 when I left in the morning (burrrr) and 55 on the way home... stopped at Cycle Gear for some chain lube (I had been hearing a rattle on decel) applied the chain lube when I got home and then went to the gym and didnt notice and more rattle.

JT, your bike is oh so sexy... Big fan of the red and black, and that rear hugger looks sweet as!! I'm normally all for a minimalist look, but yours is totally rocking the bright mods. Thumbs up :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

abyss1406

Cleaned her up for tomorrow night. Opening night of the local summer car show. I've won bike of the week a couple of times sitting next to custom choppers worth more than ten times what my bike is worth. Always a fun night, dinner, drinks, checking out hot rods and hot bikes, a little "scenery" :cool: for the guys (and girls sometimes ;) ) to enjoy too. Plus having people ogle my pride and joy, always fun. :D
which car show?

JonKerr

Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Put my new 9 led flexible light pods in the air scoops just a little bit ago. Looks great and now I don't need integrated mirrors to pass inspection. They were concerned about turn signal visibility from the front because I have flushmounts. Now I'm back to my Carbon Fiber ZX6R mirrors.
Are they working just fine? I had the problem of my fuse blowing when I did that... I'd like to know because I still want to have LED turn signals in the scoops like I had going for a few days. Yours look great BTW.

Idiosynocracy

Hit 7000 miles on my way home from school just now. not a huge milestone, but hey :D
I'm closing in on 2000. Since the end of last august but I've never been one to go for long drives... But my first official riding season is here and I'm looking forward to lots of good times on this bike. Thinking about going the hour and a half out of my way to take her to a track day! Those look like a lot of fun and I here it's the best way to truly learn your bike.