What did you do to your bike today?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

travisH3

Put my new flush mounts on and took it for a little night ride. Will get better pics outside with an actual camera this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Got a link to those flush mounts or what brand they are? And how is the light output? Thanks

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MustGoFaster

I left it at home and took the cage to work since I wasn't feeling %100. :(

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

alh081

lowered her an inch.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

sjones

I started the long process of getting the mud out from the cracks and unplugging the radiator, amazing where mud finds its way. Glacier NPs Going to the Sun road was under construction, and it was raining when I went through there last Friday.

WhiteFZ

I installed a Micron exhaust today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdLzrW4_U1I&feature=plcp]CBR1000RR Micron Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

alh081

completed my DIY FE as well. It was supposed to use the stock plate lights but i didnt measure it correctly and it was hitting the plastic under the tail light so i ended up not using it and will install some LEDs in the future.

BoneJj

Put my new flush mounts on and took it for a little night ride. Will get better pics outside with an actual camera this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Edit:The link isn't marked with a brand name but the package says KY. Here is the link Amazon.com: Universal Motorcycle Led Turn Signal Flush Mount Light NEW A: Automotive
Also the size in the description is incorrect. Not sure of the actual dimensions but I know the ones in the link aren't correct. They're quite a bit smaller then the size description.
found it, lol.

It looks kind of like they are using superflux LEDs but they are spaced really far apart from what they should be. Can you take an up close picture of them?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Spunky99

I opened up the right switch control that I hadn't touched yet. I tested all the bits with a DVMM as working but the start switch has not been working well lately and starting the engine has been a multi-try effort. So I checked and cleaned the contacts and it activates the solenoid perfectly that kicks in the starter. I guess after 14 years of starting a bike, the contacts get a bit corroded.

BoneJj

I opened up the right switch control that I hadn't touched yet. I tested all the bits with a DVMM as working but the start switch has not been working well lately and starting the engine has been a multi-try effort. So I checked and cleaned the contacts and it activates the solenoid perfectly that kicks in the starter. I guess after 14 years of starting a bike, the contacts get a bit corroded.
not corroded but oxidized.