What did you do to your bike today?

Z3roFlaw

I spent some money on my bike today. Have the following items coming in the mail:

Puig rear tire hugger (black)
Puig Dark Smoke windscreen
FE kit /w 4 LED t/s off eBay
Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 05-08 Mirrors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

buzzbomb

Elite Member

bmw675

Changed oil. flushed coolant and added Engine Ice.
Adjusted chain slack and an all around clean up.

One more ride tomorrow to make sure no leaks and the lights come off and the tape goes on. Autobahn, here I come! :wav:

linkgt

I finally added the custom exhaust my pops made for me (with a ninja 650 TBR exhaust) Finally finish cleaning the backyard where I was working, take the bike off the pitbull stand and CRASH... goes the bike down. Good thing I had Shogun frame sliders... but still my windshield and left side mirror broke -_- *SIGH*X9000:(:(:(

surfcycle

Ouch - that sucks...sorry to hear bout that. I'm always paranoid when lowering my bike. Did you have the kickstand down? Just wondering...

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

linkgt

Ouch - that sucks...sorry to hear bout that. I'm always paranoid when lowering my bike. Did you have the kickstand down? Just wondering...
Kickstand was not down... and I ALWAYS make sure it's down. I was just in a hurry yesterday to get the bike down and ride it that I just overlooked that. Dumb mistake, live and learn. On the bright side, I did have my old stock windshield and mirrors laying around so I put those on today. If anyone has a puig to sell, check out my thread! (selling forum) or send me a PM!

On the brighter side of things, I finally went out for a test ride a few hours ago and the exhaust sounds awesome. Everything I expected. It's loud too since I took of the silencer, and I also noticed my acceleration being a bit* better. Happy it doesnt sound like a lawnmower anymore :cool:

BoneJj

I pined over it online as I have not yet bought my new bike yet.... I'm having withdraws....

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

JSP

Super Moderator

Sage

Adjusted the headlights of my friends Daytona and found out why one side of turn signals started flashing quickly. Dang resistor wire broke off.

I know it's not my bike but yea lol

daddyrack

Premium Member

Z3roFlaw

I walked by and apologized to her in advance for cheating on her on Saturday. :eek: I'm going to the SoCal Supermoto school on Saturday. :D
Awesome! I think I want to attend that school someday after I've gotten some more time in the saddle.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

richierich781

wife bought me a GiPro Xtype gear indicator as an early father's day present. I installed it today, works perfectly!