What did you do to your bike today?

wife bought me a GiPro Xtype gear indicator as an early father's day present. I installed it today, works perfectly!

Pics and link, please... I was looking at Engear, but wasn't sure about it on the Fizzer...!

Installed T-Rex sliders last night... tonight, oil and filter (600 mi. change -- off to buy a cheap filter wrench... shame - can only use it once - the K&N filters have their own nut on top to grab).

Pics and link, please... I was looking at Engear, but wasn't sure about it on the Fizzer...!

Installed T-Rex sliders last night... tonight, oil and filter (600 mi. change -- off to buy a cheap filter wrench... shame - can only use it once - the K&N filters have their own nut on top to grab).

here's the link to the post. shows a how to install.

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f87/healtech-gipro-xtype-gear-indicator-22890/

68c82845.jpg

Christmas came early for me today!! :)

Got my Puig windscreen and tire hugged in the mail just now. Going to be putting those on today.

Also going to be installing T-Rex frame sliders and a FE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decided to do my own service today as well...

Been breaking it in hard, so I'm not surprised at the color of the oil...
I've always used those roasting pans as disposable oil pans... work great and hold mondo oil...

7355817254_9c614d6c4a_z.jpg

I did the filter as well, and replaced the stock with a K&N 204. *Love* the nut welded onto the top of that filter... Had to use an oil wrench to get the stock filter out.

You're right about the drain plug. Took quite a bit of leverage on my torque wrench to break it free, and when it did, it snapped so loud, I thought I might have sheared the thing at first...

Anyway... This is the 1st change, and I put in Motul 3000 10w-40. Next change I'm going to Amsoil synthetic, and I'll stick with synth from then on... can't beat it.

I plan on flushing the coolant as well, as soon as I get around to it, and replacing it with SuperCool:

RED LINE OIL Parts & Accessories - Supercool Performance Coolant with WaterWetter - Cycle Gear

This bike runs hot, and I want to see if a coolant with WaterWetter will make a difference.

How did your tire get hugged in the mail?

lol when I first read this I was like "wtf is he talking about!?" Then I re-read what I typed and :rofl:

You know what I meant! My damn phone likes to auto-correct all the time. :)

7356300466_6509eab55d.jpg

7171087273_eb120ae959.jpg

7171087949_c74963466f.jpg

Sorry about the quality of pics, but those are the clearest pics I could take with the iPhone of the flush mounts. But cmon even at those angles it looks hawt! :p

Went for a 2 hour ride down PCH highway 1.

Took some pictures of the Puig Dark Smoke windscreen and the T-Rex frame sliders I put on yesterday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339370711.270054.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339370728.380588.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339370745.756877.jpg

Back