What did you do to your bike today?

Last edited:
Played around with some go pro mounts. Went to go for a ride then realized there was no memory card in the go pro. :facepalm: oh well, next time

Last edited:
got out and hit a road with speed limit greater than 35mph today:eek:. exhilarating! i didn't expect the wind would be so loud. might have to look into getting one of those double bubble windshields.

earphones with some music also helps the wind noise. I started doing that a week ago as I feel more comfortable riding now.

So. My son is off visiting family and I've the day off. What to do? Random ride, of course! 10 1/2 hours and three fill ups later (from starting at 3/4s tank), I return home. It's the longest ride I've ever taken on this bike.

I rode highways. I rode backroads. I rode twisties and sweepers and you name it, I rode it. I stopped at Hooters and had dinner. I rocketed down Interstates. I got a cheek off on some 30mph-rated turns on a wilderness road. I stopped at little gas stations, in the middle of nowhere for a coffee, cigarette and fuel.

Upon returning home, I ache in nearly every muscle from my neck down. My butt is so sore It's difficult to describe in genteel company. I think I left permanent imprints in the seat.

What a wonderful, freakin' awesome day! I love this bike.

That is how you do it! lol

Sounds like an awesome ride.

I'm going for a random ride tomorrow while I break in my new bike. I'll see about taking some photos and sharing the sights.

Got caught in a downpour yesterday, so cleaned and oiled the chain today... Looked and felt like it had too much slack so adjusted it for the first time. Shifts were a bit smoother afterward and a good bit of noise was eliminated. Probably should have adjusted it around 500 miles ago.

Back