What did you do to your bike today?

redprodigy35

Had some good time on the bike this weekend. Rode 3 hours on Sunday with a 5 min break midway for coffee and a smoke. Wasn't tired from the seating position at all.
  • Applied Face Lift Unlimited Blue Wheel Stripe Decals
  • Checked Tire Pressure
  • Tightened Windscreen (Got some light buzzing while riding)

ChUcK

I synched my throttle bodies, adjusted the shift lever, and installed some Bikemaster handlebars, gained a little rise and a little pullback, now the riding position is something I can maintain for long periods of time.

Made some good progress on the custom luggage rack my buddy is brazing up, can't wait. That one will require a whole thread with pics, unless we screw it up.

JonKerr

Elite Member

CDN6R

Jon,,, Great to hear that you were back in the saddle... felt good huh? I am afraid my 6R is in my garage,it has been raining since Tuesday and supposed to keep raining rest of this week.:(

klaus310

Last night I removed the windscreen, went to a 17 tooth front sprocket and filled up the tank. I rode to work this morning and loved both mods. The RPMs came down about 900 and the wind is much more manageable now.:america:

anson650

Thanks Klaus. That is two bits of information I've been looking for. In keeping with the post, I went out to the garage to see if my bikes were still dry in the wettest April on record.
Anson

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

612raven

Had the bike for a week now and finally removed the decals and a good buff and shine. now hoping the sun will shine before its time to go to work.:cool:

NightWolf

Just got back from Night Ride.
Installed Fender eliminator + smoked intergrated LED tail light :D
Installed Plate Flipper :cool:
Installed Derestricter. :p

Time ...........................2:28 am

Friday morning . Sleep . Wake Up. organise bike gear.

Wash bike.
Load up bike.
Dissapear.
............................... Go " missing " .............. Be back monday.
:wav:

ajskillz13

Rode it for an hour and got it up to 83 mph... Fastest I've ever been on two wheels! Not gonna lie, I was like... Mmmmkk, that's enough. Won't be a regular activity for me, but it was a he'll of a rush!

Last edited:

djf18374

Missing the right tool :(

Just received my T-Rex No Cuts in the mail today. Got off work and rushed home to get em on and take some pics before the sun went down...but guess what? I somehow misplaced one of the allen keys from my metric set. Just happened to be the 8mm size needed to take out the engine mount bolts. How lame is that?:( I guess this will just have to wait til another day :rolleyes:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

ajskillz13

rode around 465 in indianapolis which is basicly a big circle around the city(roughly 50) miles... nice ride...
Another Indiana rider! Finally!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ajskillz13

CW or CCW? There's better road then that in Indy! :wav:
Agreed! That's a pretty stressful ride. I haven't been on the interstate, yet. I'm sure it will be an intimidating experience.