Think I have to sell my bike....

JSP

Super Moderator
Gonna put it up for sale... :(

vkamnev

you still gotta get some money, you can buy old used one and keep riding. my first bike was xs400 and I really loved it, though I would recommend xs650 or some 4 cyl. any of them you can gut under $1000

DakinechicK

Sorry Jay. :(
How much are you going to sell it for? How much do you owe on it?

Don't worry about it too much... you can get another one down the road! Much respect looking out for your family like you are. That takes a real man!

Good luck my dear!

6R Blackout

I am so sorry J, maybe some good will come out of it and in a short time you may have a new bike again! If it's any consolation I am unemployed and I had Carpral tunnel surgery on my right hand and on July 18 will have it done on my left, not to mention my put of pocket medical expense and child support on top of that! Hang in there buddy if there is anything I can do for you let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

JSP

Super Moderator
Trying to get $7k for it...

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Deputyfarva252

Lmfao... Great advice guys... Something I would have not thought of. How is the pay for that service by the way. Lol

Sent from my one and only iPhone using Tapatalk

it sucks its only about 50 bucks a pop and they let you do it twice a month , woman can sell their eggs and can make pretty decent money , like 5000 grand but you have to go through a very intensive screening process , wait for someone who wants traits that she has and then no sex with the old lady for a while , while the process is going on

blkbrd

Elite Member

bmw675

I hope things turn around Jay. I don't have any other suggestions from what everyone else has already said. But I do commend you on thinking of family first, and everything else second, that's what matters.

it sucks its only about 50 bucks a pop and they let you do it twice a month , woman can sell their eggs and can make pretty decent money , like 5000 grand but you have to go through a very intensive screening process , wait for someone who wants traits that she has and then no sex with the old lady for a while , while the process is going on
I see what you did there... :D

Fizzer6R

the older rich ladies in the nice neighborhoods pay a lot more $ and they let you do it much more often. damn pervs they are

oldtouring b

didn't explain correctly

I meant remove the expensive aftermarket parts and replace with the stock parts that hopefully you still have. Between this website and ebay you should generate a lot of cash on the aftermarket items. Then sell the almost stock bike for $4500.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

yellowFZ6r

I 100% respect your decision; it takes a MAN to understand that supporting a family is more important than material items such as a motorcycle!! I wish you all the best man!