Tatty's FZ6R (PEPPER)

tatty2012

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I just got my FZ6R 3 weeks ago. 2012, brand new, rode off the lot with 0 miles on it. Currently at 1295 miles!! (I don't like to ride at all ;) )

So far, I love the crap out of this bike. I'm glad with the choice of bike I made.

The night I brought her home!!:

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Hey! Welcome! I live in Bend right down the road from ya. Just sold my bike though. :( will have another by next summer. If ya need any maintenance help or anything just give me a holler and i can lend a hand. :thumbup: Will have to get together for a ride next year when I'm back on 2 wheels.

Last edited:

12fz6rblack

Welcome to the group :) I lived in Mckenzie Bridge for 2 years before moving back home to California. Got a stupid question for you though. How did you get your helmet to hang from the back seat?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

l1tech

Welcome from Bend. New member here too. You get it at Pro Caliber. If so, that explains where that bike went. I was looking at that one. Have the itch to get a new bike and that's the one I've decided on, just hard to pull the trigger. My bike is paid for, but new would be nice. Enjoy your new ride.

l1tech

Welcome to the group :) I lived in Mckenzie Bridge for 2 years before moving back home to California. Got a stupid question for you though. How did you get your helmet to hang from the back seat?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
I grew up in McKenzie Bridge, been living in Bend for the last 12 years. When did you live there.

tatty2012

Mine has a tiny cable with loops on each end, inside of the toolkit that you loop through the D-rings on the helmet strap then slide the loops on a little piece of metal that is under the rear seat. I'll take a pic and show you what I mean.

Welcome from Bend. New member here too. You get it at Pro Caliber. If so, that explains where that bike went. I was looking at that one. Have the itch to get a new bike and that's the one I've decided on, just hard to pull the trigger. My bike is paid for, but new would be nice. Enjoy your new ride.
Yes, it was the one at Pro Caliber. Too bad I pulled the trigger first!! They did still have the Pearl White one though, when I went and picked mine up.

l1tech

Mine has a tiny cable with loops on each end, inside of the toolkit that you loop through the D-rings on the helmet strap then slide the loops on a little piece of metal that is under the rear seat. I'll take a pic and show you what I mean.

Yes, it was the one at Pro Caliber. Too bad I pulled the trigger first!! They did still have the Pearl White one though, when I went and picked mine up.
Yea, the white one is still there. I was drooling on it today when I was there getting my new boots. Not sure I like the white as much. Power in Salem has two new '11 in the raven/copper , I like that color combo, also less $ being left over '11 models. Decisions, decisions.........

l1tech

I was pretty happy that I got the Raven one. The Pearl White was nice, but wasn't my "style" appearance wise.
The white is just too plain looking, I wish they would bring back the team blue. You got a nice ride and we've had nice weather to enjoy it. Have fun and be safe.

l1tech

Thanks! I am and I will! We'll have to ride sometime!
Might see if I can make that happen sometime. If I can get my wife to quit planning shit on the weekend. For the next month I'm not gonna get to ride any more than to work and back....:(

nlpyle

Congrats on the new bike. Looking good, and dig those saddle bags. I'm up in vancouver washington. You ever make it this way,lets go for a ride. Again congrats on the bike.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Sheesh! First I go from no one around me.... then I sell my bike and 2 of ya pop up! :eek: Offer goes for you as well! Need a hand with anything let me know!