some a$$hole tried to steal my bike

Superzoom

BustedKnuckle, you've gone and made your bike way too nice!!! Good thing you got that alarm!

I'm also glad to hear that the steering lock is effective in deterring some thieves. Gotta remember to use mine all the time.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

ksk operator 1

have you seen the chromed out forks covers and brake calipers. >
I was wondering if they are like the autozone chrome or actually legit peices. :zombie:

BustedKnuckle

We have the same blue bike, but yours looks far cleaner than mine. I feel so much shame! Though I did get the painted surfaces to a high gloss this weekend. The rest of the bike's still got a lot of road spray I need to scrub off.
I couldn't resist modding the looks after seeing all the eye candy on here, frankly the bike looks great stock with a good wash and wax, the whole mod thing carried over from tinkering with cars and guns I guess.

I haven't seen the chrome cover stuff? Painting the forks and calipers black or blue is definitely on the list though.

ksk operator 1

I am loving the fact that after some DICK! tried to put a hurtin on your baby you come back even stronger!. like BLAM>

SO epic. .
Now dont park that pretty lil thang anywhere near that place.

I rent a garage from a young woman. mow her lawn and clean her pool in return.
DOnt judge

:zombie:

BustedKnuckle

I am loving the fact that after some DICK! tried to put a hurtin on your baby you come back even stronger!. like BLAM>

SO epic. .
Now dont park that pretty lil thang anywhere near that place.

I rent a garage from a young woman. mow her lawn and clean her pool in return.
DOnt judge

:zombie:
Yeah I just don't have a garage option at this time, I live in an upstairs apartment and ride literally everyday, I'm hoping to move soon though, sounds like you got sweet deal with mizz daisy