See if you like this look

jccity6

So I previously removed the bottom stars but after getting the bike back from the shop after the...eh...mishap:mad:, I decided to go all the way! Then I remembered I had the shop leave the tank badges off so I found a new home for them. I think it breaks up the front panel and makes a clean look. I am going to get an FZ6R sticker made up but I am going to put it on tail. so see what u think
And for the observant- yes I know that is a tank bag on the rear but I didnt like it on the tank, so I made it work on the rear:thumbup:

Attachments

• without 1.jpg
    without 1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 187
  • without 2.jpg
    without 2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 291
Oh, I like that.

I take it you tried the badge in a couple of different locations before deciding its final placement?

23448d1317255172-see-if-you-like-look-without-2.jpg

To my eye it seems too close to the turn signal but that could be the camera angle screwing with me.
Thanks. Ya, I tried all over, even on the tail. When I moved it out into the open more it made the badge look a little small and out of place. I finally just had to pick a spot.

looks nice, been wondering what to do with my badges too.
only thing that would make it better is if you paint all the yellow... black, raven black... ha

Get some flushies and that would look very nice ....but still looks good now

I like it. Never been a fan of the star.

+1 - I like it, looks better than CC's now :thumbup:

I've been halfway considering something similar (removing all the decals) on my blue one for a little while now. I think I'm getting bored with the white decals.

Get some flushies and that would look very nice ....but still looks good now

Thanks. I agree, flushies or at least a different signal is next. I would like to find some that are just a smaller version of ours though, so they still stick out.
Just ordered the reflective rim tape last night too. She's comin along nicely now!:D
Hey CC,I would like to see how that badge would look on the tail of your bike or with an FZ6R sticker on the tail. I like your star though cuz its like a theme bike not like the stock My Little Pony stars:cheer::cheer:

Last edited:
Looks good. Thats what I did with mine, took off all the decals except the yamaha at the bottom.

not bad not bad... :)

thanks for all the input folks I really appreciate your time to check it out. :rockon::iconbeer:
love it here!!!

Back