Random Funny Pictures

CrazyCawi

this is absolutely epic IMO

and now this one almost brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard!

roadrat

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Mr Citrus

That is the forever alone guy.
Forever Alone | Know Your Meme
Basically a meme to express loneliness.

I can explain any other meme you may come across, the forum I moderate is essentially one giant meme

CrazyCawi

wtf is a meme in the first place how did it get that name?

Mr Citrus

In it's simplest form,the term Internet meme (pronounced /ˈmiːm/; meem)[1] is used to describe a concept that spreads via the Internet.
Internet meme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People usually post pictures that express words, or funny phrases they would say out loud.
It can also be used to disrupt threads.

JSP

Super Moderator

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

the_cr

Pic is kind of small and my eye sight is not what it used to be.

Is that a handycap emblem on the tank? And is that what I'm supposed to be looking for?
I believe it refers to the roller coaster style safety bar, in most situations I think I'd prefer to come loose rather than go wherever a 1300lb machine is headed.

Especially on a trike, seems like they'd be good at sliding upside down or flipping around in a worst case scenario :surrender:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, that's what I saw. Handicap tag and a lap bar... :rolleyes:

Chucker

There's a dealer in Burlington, ON whose son works there and is paralyzed from the waste down as a result of a bike accident. He drives a trike like this one, but it's a modified Concours.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

redwing-2001

Yeah it's the sticker an bar.. Crazy but power to him!
lol. that is not a "lap bar" it is a rider backrest that pivots forward to allow the passenger to get off the trike a little easier. Made by Kuryakyn. I have one just like it. look here: Rider Backrest | Küryakyn

JSP

Super Moderator