Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

CDN6R

Jon-Marthy,, Both of you mention the accelorator pump in your articles. Myself I am not seeing the importance of this. Could you plaese explain the deal with the accelorator pump,good or bad. I now what a Acc pump does but I just do not get what you guys are driving at.:confused: All this is done with a PCV correct? Thanks Laurie.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

mische42

NOP! I will suggest you to go the PCV route. It worth the few $$$ extra. JB Pro... not sure there, might have to ask them. I heard there is a very good PCV map available... lol We really need to find someone with a TB exhaust to try it.
Put my TBR exhaust on three days ago, my JB Pro arrives tomorrow. I am willing to experiment a little. As far as the JB Pro question, I am 99% sure it does the same thing. In fact, as I mentioned in another post, you can use PCV maps on the JB Pro, 100% compatible. Same exact excel style map....throttle across the top, RPMs down the side and you can adjust the % change in fuel in each cell. In fact, if you down load the TBR map, and the PCV map from their respective websites, and compare, (which I did), they are EXACTLY identical across the whole spectrum.

I will be very curious to try some of Marthy's maps and compare it to what TBR/PC has come up with!!! If JB arrives tomorrow, its going on tomorrow. More to come........

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

mische42

I am not sure.....I will for sure let you know once it gets here and I can read up some more on it. The auto tune is the one feature that JB Pro is lacking for sure.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

tgscanlan

Filling up my first 6R Viper Can Exhaust Marthy Edition order... :0)
Would that be mine? I'm excited! I would rep if you have a sticker along with the exhaust :D. Thank you for the great communication. I ordered the power commander from that website you mentioned, indysuperbikes, and the smog plates from roth industries. So, they should both be here on wed or thurs. That'll give me something to work on while you upgrade my exhaust to the "Marthy Viper" :cool:

Terence

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

tgscanlan

That would be yours my friend! I think your headers is in town, just not here yet. I did place the order for the Viper can on Saturday, I might have to wait for the can before sending it to you. I wasn't expecting your headers to be here so quickly. Make sure you hook up everything with the PCV. Gear/speed sensor, Water temps and map switch. Just get a regular on/off switch from any boat store (better and usually water proof) Let me know when you're ready to load maps... RevC (Customer) is about ready. That's why you need the map switch...
Right on! I'm sure I'll know what you mean with a regular on/off switch to the PCV once I get the commander and install it. Did you mount the switch to the bike's body? I think I read you have your PCV in the passenger seat... but I'm still reading up on it, learning and prepping for it haha fun, but time consuming!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member