Pissed off

CrazyCawi

Rode my bike to work today....
Guy asks me to ride it...nice co worker but I explained to him how I dont let anyone ride my bike and its a personal preference. I dont trust anyone but myself.

I come back from the bathroom 2 minutes ago to see his fuck ass sitting on my bike. I wanted to break his damn knee. Im really not happy right now and all he could do was laugh. I need a tazer...laugh at that F&*( stick!

Detrich

some ppl (your co-worker) just don't have any respect for other ppl's property...

ask him if u can sit on his car hood later. :)

JSP

Super Moderator
Guy asks me to ride it...nice co worker but I explained to him how I dont let anyone ride my bike and its a personal preference. I dont trust anyone but myself.

I come back from the bathroom 2 minutes ago to see his fuck ass sitting on my bike. I wanted to break his damn knee. Im really not happy right now and all he could do was laugh. I need a tazer...laugh at that F&*( stick!
Yeah that's a big NO NO! Id be pissed as well...

JonKerr

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

thanks jon, that made me smile a bit, lightened the mood...now I just need to do that to him.

DavidB455

I have a Cat 1 Alarm upgrade, If someone sits on my seat, the bike goes off. I like it that sensitive, teacher the little bastards to keep their paws off.

yellowFZ6r

Man I had that exact same scenario happen to me when I first got my bike, and I literally almost hurt somebody. I was absolutely livid, and people that dont own a bike or havent sat on a bike dont understand how easy it is to lay one down!!

Spunky99

Dude at work walked by my bike and ran his laptop case into the mirror and cracked the plastic by accident. I park so my bike is almost leaning against a bicycle shed with the handle bars and left mirror in front of it so it is as far from the walk path as possible for people to walk by. The Gorilla alarm went off, I heard my pager alarm and I looked out the window and there he was, 3 feet from the bike and looking back at the bike. No one else around the entire parking area. He acted like nothing happened came in and went upstairs to his desk. I had security run the video tape back where he hit the mirror to verify and make a copy and I looked up the part. $245.00. Security confronted him and he flat out denied it was him. He said he never even touched the bike.
He got fired immediately and he had to pay me the $245.00 plus tax and shipping too or they were going to have it taken out of his last paycheck.

Some people are so stupid it amazes me.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Detrich

One of my friends chipped my tank with their jacket zippers test sitting on my bike when I first got it. To this day I dunno who did. But, what can u do.

Always have a tank pad on your tank an ask ppl to zip up their jackets.

Last edited:

See red

At least it was a coworker.... I have come out of a store and had d-bags on mine lol!

redwing-2001

Over the years I have had alarms, I tried parking away from pedestrian traffic, I have tried parking close to entry doors and still people that simply don't understand "don't sit on my f****** bike, a****** " etiquette, will sit on it or put their kids on it. Ignorance is bliss, I suppose because there are a lot of happy people out there.
A few years back, I solved the problem. I carry a half cover on all of my bikes. Just takes a few seconds to use it. It acts like a security fence plus it cuts down on UV ray damage.

iSpoolin

At least it was a coworker.... I have come out of a store and had d-bags on mine lol!
That's why I have a CCP :D

I RARELY ride my bike to the store, I've actually never taken the Triumph to the store (like walmart or something, convience stores I have of course) because i'm to paranoid to leave my bike where I can't see it.