Patch holders?

ARE YOU A PATCH HOLDER?

• Total voters

acomeaux33cx

How many of us in here are patch holders? If u are what is ur club?

JSP

Super Moderator
Nope......

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Me neither, although I rode for a little while with the Ruff Ryders...

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Spunky99

I have patches on my riding gear but they are Triumph logos or MotoGP or US flags and motorcycle stuff.

Tmak73

My favorite movie is Biker Boyz. (sarcasm intended)
I am not in a bike club nor do I intend to be. The only club that I know of that serves a pretty good purpose is the patriot guard and I think we have a member or two on the forum that are in the patriot guard.

From my experience, most the guys I have met in clubs have not been the most pleasant individuals and they seem to think their sh** don't stink.

Just my two cents.

My favorite movie is Biker Boyz. (sarcasm intended)
I am not in a bike club nor do I intend to be. The only club that I know of that serves a pretty good purpose is the patriot guard and I think we have a member or two on the forum that are in the patriot guard.

From my experience, most the guys I have met in clubs have not been the most pleasant individuals and they seem to think their sh** don't stink.

Just my two cents.
My sh** really didn't stink until the day I quit my club. :bsflag:

Tmak73

Make sure you are getting enough fiber in your diet.

JSP

Super Moderator
I have no issues with "clubs" that serve a MEANINGFUL purpose. Such as charity events, rides to support a cause and raise money for, etc.

Its the ones that are just a group of squidly thugs that think they can do whatever they want whenever they want. :mad:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I used to be part of the ghost riders which was a direct subordinate to sin city and the hells angels, we were 1%'ers. I was the Road Captain.

Shit got thick....I got out for family reasons. Wondering if the .40 is going to be connecting the firing pin and through your skull while Im on my knees and hands bound is when I decided Id draw the line and go home.

I wanted to see my family, and live my life, not die for my club over "territory."

Last edited:

DakinechicK

I am a patch holder club member for people who aren't patch holders. We're a pretty cool group. :cool:

fltdriver

I don't have any patches to hold, but you can hold onto my pocket at lunch then all of the other prisoners will know you are MINE.:eek:

CrazyCawi

as funny or as corny as it may sound this is actually VERY serious business. A lot of these people wouldn't hesitate to kill you if you acted folly about them which is what I find pathetic to be honest.

I was riding with a group of friends and we got approached by a motorcycle gang and they thought we were a new gang in their territory because we ride together often. Stfu and go ride was what I was thinking lol(this was after I was out of the ghost riders)

Last edited:

6R Blackout

How about an FZ6R patch? Anyone?
Yes
No
Maybe this should be a pole?
Maybe we could ride for charity you know all members on here maybe put in and or ride for say Children's Hospital!
Maybe this is an idea or not?
Who knows if we did raise money for a charity it could become an annual event? Or maybe I am way over board with the whole idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I like stickers....less hassle.