Ontario represent..?

fighter13

one more Scarborough rider here! Just got the bike bright yellow bumble-babe (little more manly than the bumblebee name my g/f gave it).

bm3schmi

I'm from the kitchener area riding an 09 raven with some red mods to it, Ive seen a few fz6r's popping up around lately, or the same guy stalking me, who knows lol. Cheers

Snowolf

Mississauga Ontario

I am in Meadowvale, Mississauga Ontario. Got my white FZ6R this year. Unfortunately it's November and putting it away this weekend. But Great Season. Got out to Forks of the Credit this Thanksgiving excellent twisties, and relaxing country ride.;)

int15

I am in Meadowvale, Mississauga Ontario. Got my white FZ6R this year. Unfortunately it's November and putting it away this weekend. But Great Season. Got out to Forks of the Credit this Thanksgiving excellent twisties, and relaxing country ride.;)
I'm in Erindale. Let's go for a ride next spring! Rattlesnake Point is also pretty cool.

-int15

boomer1

Guelph area

Any FZ6R owners out there in Ontario, or am I holding the fort down on my own? :p
In Guelph, bought it last June. 2011 black with many mods (and more to come). 5700km last season. Anyone in the area looking to ride this summer, pls let me know. Always looking for a reason.
Boomer:cool:

Nitrocan

Just picked up my 2012 fz6r. I'm in Barrie. Waiting on the weather now. I see another guy from innisfil and one from barrie. Nice!

rockhell

My boyfriend and I just got ours out of storage today, had a nice easy 150km ride home to Stoney Creek. It felt soooo good to be back on 2 wheels. I've been itching all winter.

boomer1

Ridin' up north

I'm in Guelph and do a lot of country riding. If you're ever looking for company on a ride, let me know. I like to head north towards beaver valley, meaford, wasaga etc whenever I get a chance and the weather is nice.
Safe ridin' ....:)