Official FZ6R Forum Shirts.

JSP

Super Moderator
My wife voted for A as well. :cool:
Nice. I think before he said winners design would get a free shirt... If thats still so, id like it to go to Jon since its his actual picture. (If mine does actually get the full choice).

roadrat

I vote A. SToKed!!

JonKerr

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

TokenSSDD

A is for awesome. A i
t is.

JSP

Super Moderator
Once again, cleaned it up a little more. The front tire was irritating me the way it made the light side one solid color. Added some shading into it a little better. Was hard to see certain things on my work monitor and now I can see them better at home. Different contrast levels and such I guess... :thumbup: Really hope I get to see this on a shirt. Would be awesome!!!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Very cool, lets go with that then. My personal opinion, is to put them on royal blue and black shirts, as in the past. Can we put a white border around the image so it will show up on the black shirt?

JSP

Super Moderator
Very cool, lets go with that then. My personal opinion, is to put them on royal blue and black shirts, as in the past. Can we put a white border around the image so it will show up on the black shirt?
Works for me! Would white shirts be possible too?

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Works for me! Would white shirts be possible too?
I could do white shirts this time? we have always done black in the past, and I think white may look better.... all in favor?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I bet white would look good. :thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Ok, so here is what I got.

Front logo is the FZ6R with www.fz6r-forums.com (same as above bike on rear of shirt)

Rear logo is this

Attachments