Official FZ6R Forum Shirts.

kevin8198

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

popeye

If the shirts are still available and you guys can ship to OZ I m in for one as well
Also wouldn't mind some forum stickers

Cheers

daddyrack

Premium Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

roadrat

I'm in.. at least for a couple shirts. :thumbup:

TokenSSDD

Sign me up for one when this goes down.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Hey. Just got the PM about these, I can certainly get these going for you guys. I apologize for the delays. I usually hang out in the fz6 forum, and with a new baby, and new business, I have not done much of that either.
I'll look more into it when I get home, but hopefully we can get a nice design and 20/25 people in and get them ordered!

Rookasaki

Hey. Just got the PM about these, I can certainly get these going for you guys. I apologize for the delays. I usually hang out in the fz6 forum, and with a new baby, and new business, I have not done much of that either.
I'll look more into it when I get home, but hopefully we can get a nice design and 20/25 people in and get them ordered!
Count me in for two!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

YamahaMAXdRPMs

No, actually if there are any members who are good at graphic design, make up some sweet logos (front and back) and post them up. You all can choose which is best and I'll print that one. Only a few requirements, must be a pretty hi res, 3 colors or less, and nothing super super tiny print. Remember it's going to be on a shirt, so tiny letters will run together. Please save the photoshop extension as that is what's needed for printing, not jpeg.

If you want I can try to put a logo together as well, but I find it's more personal if a forum member creates it. Plus, I'll ship a FREE shirt to the winning design!