New member from WA

93cc

Pretty new to owning a motorcycle started with a 81 Yamaha Maxim XJ650 and yesterday I just bought a new black 11 FZ6R

Last edited:

CtrlAltDl

Welcome, from the other side of the freeway. I live in Mukilteo, just a stones throw from you. ;)

Nice to see another local rider!

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

We love new members! Welcome.

BKP

Welcome.... (Don't'cha just love new motorcycle smell...)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Jo5ton1018

Hi, I'm new to the bike community as well. Only been riding for about 3 weeks now. I live in bremerton and I hope to meet some of you some day. Need some riding buddies. I can't seem to fine anyone to ride with.

93cc

thanks everyone... really looking forward to getting some riding time... but with the weather around here it maybe a bit challenging... BTW any recommendations and or experience with local riding clubs.

JSP

Super Moderator
Glad to see more riders! Welcome from Central Oregon!

93cc

I was cleaning my bike today and noticed the the faring does seem to be connected like it should I tried to remove the gap but was not able... Is is supposed to be that way or if not can you tell me how to fix it?

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

93cc

Bike is only a week only.. I have never taken it apart... other then today when I tried to fix it... I removed the one bolt and the push rivet but it wouldnt line up :(

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

93cc

BTW... Took the bike to the dealership and they fixed the fairings and said if it keeps coming apart they will get them replaced under warrenty but so far it has not happened again