New levers

Is that the smoke double bubble? Looks mirrored to me.

Mike....

What day/date and what time did you order the levers?

If it took 9 days and 12 hours order to receipt for me.
John Kerr?? about the same I'm guessing....

Sat, Jul 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Is that the smoke double bubble? Looks mirrored to me.

Sat, Jul 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Translated to China time = 1:32 AM, Sunday morning.

So they probably shipped it on Sunday 07/11/10 around 11:00 PM your time.
(Monday 11:00 AM China time)

Monday July 20 is a good date for arrival.

Yeah...I meant Tuesday.....

Nope.....

You need the lever to move at the ball end at least 1/2" before the brake is felt.
Otherwise the brakes are dragging slightly. My bike moved fine but the dragging will get worse as the brake system heats up and the fluid puts more pressure on the brakes.

BE CAREFUL......

i carefully rode about 25 miles today with the new levers. (same as yours) the front discs were only slightly warm. basically not hot to touch at all. would it be ok to say that i do not have to shave down the rod?? i can depress the lever about 1/4 of an inch before i hear the audible click. thank you for your response on this

i carefully rode about 25 miles today with the new levers. (same as yours) the front discs were only slightly warm. basically not hot to touch at all. would it be ok to say that i do not have to shave down the rod?? i can depress the lever about 1/4 of an inch before i hear the audible click. thank you for your response on this

I'm not sure that the click is an accurate measure of where the brakes engage. To my understanding, that is the switch that activates the rear brake light, not specifically the point where the pads make contact with the rotors. If you squeeze the lever slowly, you will find that the calipers actually begin to apply pressure to the brake discs before the "click."

I'm not sure that the click is an accurate measure of where the brakes engage. To my understanding, that is the switch that activates the rear brake light, not specifically the point where the pads make contact with the rotors. If you squeeze the lever slowly, you will find that the calipers actually begin to apply pressure to the brake discs before the "click."

They should not be warm....Mine are cold...

Rotten... sob... sending them back.... wrong set... thought the clutch looked funny.... not even sure what bike it would fit. Now, we'll see how their return policy works and if they can get me the right ones.

WTF......What did you order?

It's tricky but there is a place to enter the info during checkout. I had to back up to see it but it is there.
Sorry about your hassle....

Yeah I didn't see the note either... they tried to drop it off today but I was out so off to the post office tomorrow morning!

Hopefully I get something that will look like a lever.

Picked them up today, maybe install them sometime this week. The blue isn't really what I expected... it's more of a teal.

Anyone want to do a step by step instruction? :D

Back