My Motorcycle Picture Thread

angelsneverlose

What some of you have been waiting for (or let me pretend)

Set #2 of my Palomar Day. Only 5 this time though due to being tired :(.

12. (One of my Fav's)

As always, thanks for looking, and let me know what you do (or dont) like :)!

rjsantana20

These pics are so beautiful and inspiring. Got me thinking... can I knee drag?

The answer, not after only 4 months, LOL! Hopefully in the near future. Good job.

Spunky99

Absolutely stunning photographs.

Of course it helps to have the right equipment too.

bmw675

i like how #10 is sporting an entire joe rocket YAMAHA gear on a ninja.

i wish we had roads around hear like that. i drool everytime i see new pictures. :drool:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
In shot No. 8.....it looks like someone is rocking a GoPro camera!! :rockon:

He's catching the action right along with you!

ME_with_a_B

These pictures are absolutely amazing angelsneverlose!! The clarity and color is just... wow!!

angelsneverlose

In shot No. 8.....it looks like someone is rocking a GoPro camera!! :rockon:

He's catching the action right along with you!
i saw about 10 bike thats had GoPros or video camera's of some sort

In that pic though i still laugh because from the gopro's camera angle, he must be only getting pics of the sky, hahaha

I have one and i know that angle isn't takking crap for him, lol

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
GoPro's are also really common out here. Everyone wants to make everyone else jealous of where we're lucky enough to ride. ;)
:Flip::Flip:

Detrich

me too... :) hopefully in the near future...

very inspiring photos.

These pics are so beautiful and inspiring. Got me thinking... can I knee drag?

The answer, not after only 4 months, LOL! Hopefully in the near future. Good job.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Detrich

^^ We were just inspired by the photos... We know not to be stupid. :)

Mart Man FZ6R

Some of the fastest guys I know are in their 50's. experience helps a lot when riding a sportbike like that.
I'm in my 50's and have ridden with Owl Daddy whose a couple years older than I am and when that boy hits the twisties, he's like a duck in water. He flat spanked my behind. If it weren't for our bikes being so forgiving I could have gotten myself in trouble trying to keep up. I've decided I need allot more road time up in the hills to familarize myself with the roads before even thinking about keeping up with him.

Detrich

i never try to keep up with my friends when i'm driving in the twisties either. most of the time by the 3rd or 4th turn they are gone. i just catchup at my own pace. they have bigger brakes, better tires, better suspension, and more driving exp than me anyways- since they go to the track a lot. i just try and enjoy the fun of driving harder-than-usual, but within my own safe limits. the mountain scenery is enjoyable too. a safe drive or ride is always the best one.

Mart Man FZ6R

i never try to keep up with my friends when i'm driving in the twisties either. most of the time by the 3rd or 4th turn they are gone. i just catchup at my own pace. they have bigger brakes, better tires, better suspension, and more driving exp than me anyways- since they go to the track a lot. i just try and enjoy the fun of driving harder-than-usual, but within my own safe limits. the mountain scenery is enjoyable too. a safe drive or ride is always the best one.
Always a good idea. I was pushing a little harder because I had never riden on the roads we were on and had no idea where I was or how to get home. We were both riding the exact same bikes (with the exception of his front forks having the emulators installed). He rides up in the hills all the time and is very familiar with the roads. I just need some seat time up there and then I may stay closer, but Owl Daddy is still a far superior rider than I am. I like you just enjoy seeing my improvement and being able to run a clean line through the corners.

rjsantana20

JSP

Super Moderator
Now that I have the one piece race suit, I feel much more tempted to get a knee down. Not really a good think like stated above. Just get better and better in the corners and you will get there (if the bike will lean that far).

Just like trying to keep up with faster riders. It will only get you in the ditch or a tree. Ride your own ride, practice, practice, practice. You will eventually get better with your form and cornering. Just takes time.