My Motorcycle Picture Thread

JonKerr

Elite Member

Mart Man FZ6R

Believe it or not, there are people who I've heard use that argument against riding in full gear. "If you get full leathers it'll make you feel invincible and you'll end up crashing." :banghead: :squid:
Not that I believe in this sort of stuff, but the reason I don't want to put frame sliders on my bike is because I know I'll end up dropping or crashing it. I haven't even had a motorcycle tip over (knock on wood) since 1980. I just feel like I'll be jynxing myself if I put them on.

Sorry I went off topic, it just remided me of why I'm not doing this and it's similar in concept.

Steviet

Believe it or not, there are people who I've heard use that argument against riding in full gear. "If you get full leathers it'll make you feel invincible and you'll end up crashing." :banghead: :squid:
I've heard the same about taking the Advanced MSF course. There is a part of the human psychology that makes me believe there may be some truth in this, although the risk of not wearing the gear or learning better techniques should be greater than the alternative.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Mart Man FZ6R

you just go out and enjoy riding, even if it means taking all the turns at the posted speed limit!
It's funny when you say this. When I had this bike, I had to think about how slow I was going to take that corner so I didn't scrape everything off of it.

When I got this bike, the only thought in corners was how much do I want to exceed the speed limit through this corner.

The 6R is the same way. There's fast, and then there's crazy fast. The later tends to take its toll on equipment and driving records.

b_who

Great Pics:thumbup:
thanks for sharing your awesome shots hope u post more soon:D

CrazyCawi

That cant be safe to drag on those rivets, Id be afraid I catch on one omgahhhh