My garage at the new house! Coming along nicely. New FZ-09!

JSP

Super Moderator
As you know, bought a new house. Got my garage coming along. Work bench, tool box, bikes hanging on wall, ping pong, dart board, etc.

:D

JSP

Super Moderator
:D. Oh you noticed that? ;)

Im officially back (again).... ouldnt resist myself. Picked her up with no freight, no dealer set up, no sales tax. Got 3 year warranty as well. Put the cash from my bandit down on her. $115 a month.

Its a great bike. Power wheelies my fat butt with ease! Cant wait to fully break her in and really open her up.

ksanbon

:D. Oh you noticed that? ;)

Im officially back (again).... ouldnt resist myself. Picked her up with no freight, no dealer set up, no sales tax. Got 3 year warranty as well. Put the cash from my bandit down on her. $115 a month.

Its a great bike. Power wheelies my fat butt with ease! Cant wait to fully break her in and really open her up.
I'm so hapy for you J! Congrats for all the great things hapening in your life.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Thanks guys! Yeah, this is a fun bike! :D

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Haha Scott... by August. Should have 2 at least by then. :D

I need to keep a damn bike for more than a year!!! This is #6 in like 5 years. :eek: Bike whorin it up!

Another reason I love this bike now... Just got my insurance on it. Minimum full coverage with $500 deductible. $8.60 a month! :cool: Crazy stuff right there.

Yeah, Chad... In the future for sure. Wife made it clear, no mods for a while! Some frame sliders will be all that is allowed for a while. But mods will come sometime down the road.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited: