Timing change....Do it!

Half-Click Up

Have you decided on a new exhaust yet Hcu?
I’m leaning heavily toward the Leo Vince center mount. Scraping at the track is my issue. Black Widow makes a traditional high-mount style that would work to avoid scraping, but with the R6 rearsets there’s no way to secure the upper transition pipe. The high and tight factory look of the Leo Vince is real clean, too.. especially with that carbon fiber tip.

jjmaine

Oh thats right you havw the R6 rearsets. I was going to say I have my Delkevic carbon that I took off but it attaches to the rear footpeg bracket which you dont have lol. The Leo Vince does look very nice though for sure and they make a great exhaust from everything I hear.

Half-Click Up

Oh thats right you havw the R6 rearsets. I was going to say I have my Delkevic carbon that I took off but it attaches to the rear footpeg bracket which you dont have lol. The Leo Vince does look very nice though for sure and they make a great exhaust from everything I hear.
Yep it sounds pretty dang good in the YouTube clips that are out there, too. Just so dang pricey.

jjmaine

I installed the timing rotor and I’m not sure I notice too much of a change but I’m sure it helped some. Bike runs beautifully though and the sluggishness below 4k rpm is barely noticeable now if at all. That said, I made a lot of changes over the winter so it could be one or all of them that did it. I now have a K&N air filter, Hindle exhaust, Hindle rune and the 4 degree advance.

One thing I do notice is that my bike doesn’t start any quicker cold and actually takes longer to start when its warm. Before, when the bike was warm you just breath on the starter button and it would fire right up but now it turns over a couple times before it starts? Could be I need to make a minor tweak to the fueling but not sure if it might be too rich or lean at idle (if that’s even it). Bike has ethanol free 91 in it now so it should be good.IMG_2510.jpeg