Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

danieljardim

O little jon, Sorry to tell you but the name of the band is "O Rappa" (it does pronounces like you said)

"O Rapa" is the guy the works for the government and go on the streets confiscating all the merchandise from the informal and illegal street vendors.

Usually when they are around the street vendors scream "O rapa is coming" and everybody take their stuff and run away.

By the way they are one of my favorite rock bands.

My favorite song from their unplugged album.

O Rappa - Pescador de ilusões - YouTube

O Rappa - Lado B Lado A - YouTube

Sorry Jon, still time to change the D for a O on the plate.
Sorry my bad. I just notice that you plate is right. ;). Get a better camera boy (it does look like a D) ;)

Detrich

Last ride of 2012 on Monday... :)

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

efforex

Just bought handroids I hope they work out

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

efforex

Riding canyons when its raining or just rained and roads are in crappy shape with dirt and stuff just doesnt do it for me. Cold i can usually handle. Christmas day riding in the mountains it was in the high 30s and like an idiot it didnt wear my winter gloves. Just my handroids. Lol frozen hands. But crappy road conditions are the main thing keeping me off them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Here you go john i found a couple of better ones maybe you could give me some more insight. I know i need to drop my outside elbow and bring my lower body down a bit.

Attachments