Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

JonKerr

Elite Member

ksgoh88

After replacing the throttle cable I messed up installing the Apex clip-ons.

dcBear78

This is a pic that won bike of the month in an Aussie forum I frequent. Pretty insane lean for the street.

daddyrack

Premium Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

ChUcK

He looks like he has no other choice, not too much room between the bike and the asphalt for him to fit in there.

It's been a rough start to 2012. The pic on the left is from going 2 mph over the limit through Neah Bay, WA (reservation police.) I took him on a virtual tour of the luggage system I was building and he forgot about giving me a ticket.

The pic on the right is from passing an Explorer cop at 60 mph in a 45 mph zone. It was just after a long twisty road with sweeping curves, and I hadn't readjusted into normal mode yet. To be fair, his explorer was pretty undercover, with the dash lights and paint scheme. He was also blessedly distracted by the luggage rack and let me go with a warning. After I passed him doing 15 over. Hah!

Attachments

CrazyCawi

VIDEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

and chuck, love the pics bro :)

this was mine a while back lol

he goes "did you just take a picture?"

Said yea, I never get pulled over gotta show my mom hahaha

Last edited:

Fizzer6R

OK. Gotta ask. Why drag the elbow? Is it a "look what I can do" thing? Surely the knee puck is enough to warn when one is leaning over too far. Now we've got drag our less protected elbow as well? What's next? Dragging the chin of the helmet?

I'm just curious. Why drag the elbow?
yes, dragging an elbow is so for beginners, it's all about a helmet drag now - look for it about 1:00 mark

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ov43cWkYIA]Ghilli man Draggin his helmet going fast - YouTube[/ame]

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Thanks Fizzer. That's the exact video I thought of when he said that, but I can't access YouTube from work. I can however view embedded videos, which is odd, but I'm not complaining as it's better than nothing.
how was your trip you never showed any pics or anythign :(

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

wtf do you do again where your not home for weeks at a time? thats gotta get lonely

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Finally new shots with the current mods! After the Penske, Racetech Springs, HEL SS brake lines and SpeedoDRD replacement I washed her up and here she is.

Attachments

CrazyCawi

I work a two week rotation in the oilfields of Alaska's North Slope. It's not too bad, thanks to Skype I get to video chat with my wife every night, and then of course I have you guys! The 40 hours of time-and-a-half overtime each of those two weeks and having a two week vacation every month make it worth it.
Any job openings for that position up there? Im willing to move lol