Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Tnx Jon. definitely noted... They went last weekend, and I heard 1 guy low sided and 1 guy bike broke down. :(. It's also really far from LA, so I may not go just cuz I dunno if I want to spend so much time on the freeway. =\

bmw675

heh thanks... the great thing is every tuesday is bike night and i shoot pictures of the promo girls almost every week
lucky you. we have a 'bike night' at hooters too, but its nothing more than riders meeeting up there. It's put on by hooters but no promotions, photo-ops, nothing to keep you there besides, well i guess there is still a few things...

RonnieBlaze

lucky you. we have a 'bike night' at hooters too, but its nothing more than riders meeeting up there. It's put on by hooters but no promotions, photo-ops, nothing to keep you there besides, well i guess there is still a few things...
the one that i goto does a good job of keep the bikers coming week to week, At the end of the night they give out prizes.. T-shirts, Hats, $10, $20 gift cards, 50 free wings and when there are over 150 bikes they give out a wing party thats good for 10 people for all you can eat wings and drinks.

kma_jg

When for a nice ride yesterday in the mountains. LOTS of twisties. This was near Warburton, Victoria, Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonKerr

Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

Detrich

ouch! hopefully traffic school can get that one off your record josh?

sorry to hear :(

CrazyCawi

ouch! hopefully traffic school can get that one off your record josh?

sorry to hear :(
The copper was cool, I actually just came back from a ride and took all my gear off and I had decided to go fill my tank up so I didnt have to in the morning so I had more time in the morning.

I despite how I drive every other time, I didnt have my helmet on I went to the top of the hill which is like 30 seconds from my apartment. It was about 2am....and I drove past him and I saw him watch me and turn around. He parked across from the gas station and waited for me to leave. I knew it and just pulled over after the gas station.

No issues no tickets nothing, just told him what I was doing and where I lived and my helmet was soaked from riding in the rain earlier.

kevin8198

Elite Member