Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

Detrich

a few pix from sat...

JSP

Super Moderator

Detrich

thanks guys... :) really love how she handles & how connected u feel to the bike in its riding position. just wish i were 1" taller and could flat foot on both sides... <lol>

speaking of which, i did notice that after putting Q2's on the 6R that it turns noticeably faster now. u still feel the weight, but it's so much more maneuverable compared to the BT021's... i can't imagine getting more than 4500 miles off the Q2's tho. :(

Detrich

Ouch. Did u get an estimate yet?

CrazyCawi

Ok well here is my bike. I just got all the plastics back yesterday :)
Wow lookin sharp nice air brush job yo!

Finally finished a few mods on it, took forever, but totally worth it. Here's what it looks like :]
Now thats unique and epic I like the color combos! Only thing missing is a sponsor list on the side then I think you have an authentic race bike theme :cool:

xnethkenx

: D

I was originally gonna do all of it white, but then i didn't have any good paint for the gas tank, and i didn't want to remove the entire front assembly, so i got lazy and went for two tone instead

JekyllandHyde

Wow lookin sharp nice air brush job yo!

Now thats unique and epic I like the color combos! Only thing missing is a sponsor list on the side then I think you have an authentic race bike theme :cool:
Lol yeah a few sponsor stickers would be pretty cool! The next thing I'm getting done is an orange pin strip on the wheels :)

xnethkenx

haha wheel tape is so hard to do, and the one i got was really shitty, like the strips didn't even peel out of the sheets nicely, i had to cut some out with a knife, so i might try and order a better one and re-do it

Bay area rider

break from berryessa run...

:wav:

Bay area rider

another group shot... before our Berkeley run...

:wav:

kvc25

Haven't gotten a chance to show you guys my bike yet so here she is! Things I've added in chronological order: Decepticon Tankpad, Daddis Fight Camps decal,Shogun no-cut frame sliders, zx6r oem style mirrors (although i will replace them soon since they have a funhouse mirror quality to it...boo), competition werkes FE, Proton Flushmounts, Puig Dark Smoke racing windscreen, and SW-Motech Centerstand. On deck will be the HID retrofit (hopefully sometime during the winter).

-kvc25

JekyllandHyde

Haven't gotten a chance to show you guys my bike yet so here she is! Things I've added in chronological order: Decepticon Tankpad, Daddis Fight Camps decal,Shogun no-cut frame sliders, zx6r oem style mirrors (although i will replace them soon since they have a funhouse mirror quality to it...boo), competition werkes FE, Proton Flushmounts, Puig Dark Smoke racing windscreen, and SW-Motech Centerstand. On deck will be the HID retrofit (hopefully sometime during the winter).

-kvc25
Wow nice looking bike you got there! I love those 2011 graphics