Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

RooKie

Here's a pic of my ride when I was getting it ready for a few photos tonight
(that's my bro washing his car in the background)

And here's the mini-photo-shoot pics

What do you guys think? I want to enter one of the pics for BOTM but can't decide which one to use. Any help will be appreciated! :D

Attachments

Detrich

Looks good man :)

Detrich

Here's some pix from my ride today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338716936.535182.jpg

RooKie

Back at ya! That R6 is pure seks! :thumbup:

6R Blackout

Rookie, you have some awsome pics man and the bike looks GREAT! You should enter BOTM!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

RooKie

Thanks hunter77! Still trying to figure out which pic to submit. When will you post pics of your blacked-out 6R? I bet it looks sick!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

acomeaux33cx

Heres mine chillin in my back yard.

rx9790

Bought a new 2011 3 weeks ago. Been busy since ripping off half the factory parts it seems. List so far: Kawasaki mirrors, Apex Clip ons, Driven 17t sprocket, Gorilla Alarm, Footpegs, T-Rex sliders, LED underbody lights, Integrated tail with FE, ordered folding adj levers and tinted PUIG windscreen. Dont plan on doing anything else other than removing AIS and a TBR exhaust in a few months. I had a 99 R6 a few years ago but sold it. Glad to be riding again.

My other baby...

Last edited:

Z3roFlaw

Bought a new 2011 3 weeks ago. Been busy since ripping off half the factory parts it seems. List so far: Kawasaki mirrors, Apex Clip ons, Driven 17t sprocket, Gorilla Alarm, Footpegs, T-Rex sliders, LED underbody lights, Integrated tail with FE, ordered folding adj levers and tinted PUIG windscreen. Dont plan on doing anything else other than removing AIS and a TBR exhaust in a few months. I had a 99 R6 a few years ago but sold it. Glad to be riding again.

My other baby...
Both rides look sick! I especially love the color scheme of your bike ;)

You've got a lot of nice mods done on it already.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Damn those guys are good...

wby0001

100% stock when i bought it. not pictured are my simple mods of t rex frame sliders and a ryder clips shift sock.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

richierich781

Took these today after test ride due to Apex Clip-on install and lowering the front.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

bmw675

Here's a couple I took today after I removed the tail light, license plate, front turn signals, and mirrors.

and one of my new trailer to haul the bike. Is the shed big enough?