Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Rookasaki

Went out for a ride this morning and came home early because of the heavy winds. So I came home and did a little photo shoot in the driveway with the new camera. Angles are a little limited (don't really want the trailer and other things in the background. ;) ) But some of them came out decent.

Awesome pic's! I could never get tired of looking at the 6R!
*My 1000th post* :steve:

roadrat

Had a fantastic time riding today Mr. JonKerr.... thanks for turning me on to the 94 - it's truly sportbike heaven!! :D I was in awe of the riding skill I saw out there including yours... gave me something to shoot for!

Oh ya and ROOK! Congrats on 1000 and thanks for not modding me so far!

Rookasaki

Had a fantastic time riding today Mr. JonKerr.... thanks for turning me on to the 94 - it's truly sportbike heaven!! :D I was in awe of the riding skill I saw out there including yours... gave me something to shoot for!

Oh ya and ROOK! Congrats on 1000 and thanks for not modding me so far!
I'm jealous. I wish I could be out there tearing it up with you guys! Admin power - hmm... now where is the *delete roadrat button*. I swear I saw it earlier. LOL

roadrat

I'm jealous. I wish I could be out there tearing it up with you guys! Admin power - hmm... now where is the *delete roadrat button*. I swear I saw it earlier. LOL
If you're ever down our way give us a shout... :D

roadrat

Great pics! Your bike looks great with those mirrors too. :D

ME_with_a_B

Few pics taken by my friend.
Love the picture of it at night -- very nice contrast in the color!!

If you posted it in some other thread -- could you direct me to which mirrors you put on the bike? I agree with roadrat -- those look great!

karl213

Love the picture of it at night -- very nice contrast in the color!!

If you posted it in some other thread -- could you direct me to which mirrors you put on the bike? I agree with roadrat -- those look great!
07-08 OEM zx6r mirrors, there is a couple threads on here about them