Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

CrazyCawi

Some pix from Azusa today...
Speed limit...40mph...You wernt going that fast in the picture damnit!:spank:

lol Jk buddy, nice pics Im sure it was a fun ride :)

Detrich

Hopefully I'll muster up the courage to take the R6 up there soon... :)

Speed limit...40mph...You wernt going that fast in the picture damnit!:spank:

lol Jk buddy, nice pics Im sure it was a fun ride :)

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday I rode over to Roberts to do some maintenance on our bikes. I just needed to clean my chain and wax it but we ended up washing Roberts, which needed it badly :spank: then sync the throttle bodies, adjusted idol and changed oil. :wav:
Thanks for airing out my dirty laundry for my loyal minions!! :cool:

Nah, it was long over due for a wash, but when I ride it every day, rain or shine, it tends to leave its mark. lol

Was a good day all in all....except for the douche bags that pulled out in front of us twice in less than a quarter mile.

Tmak73

Just put these on over the weekend.

Attachments

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

diegoq26

Some pics of my bike :D. Crappy camera (i know), but hey, student budget lol.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Sparkxx1

Some pics of my bike :D. Crappy camera (i know), but hey, student budget lol.
Student budget, lol I feel you man I'm on a everything towards my bike budget ;D. Damn that black tank pad looks pimp. I havn't been able to find one I like and didn't know who that gytr was going to look. I guess I just found a future purchase lol.

CDN6R

Jeesh, Jon those are nice pics.....bet it feels good to be "back in the saddle". I wish I was younger and more supple to be abe to ride like that.

diegoq26

Student budget, lol I feel you man I'm on a everything towards my bike budget ;D. Damn that black tank pad looks pimp. I havn't been able to find one I like and didn't know who that gytr was going to look. I guess I just found a future purchase lol.
lol! yeah man, it looks cool and does it work too. I wanted to get one with a carbon fiber pattern and that was the one i liked the most. I totally recommend it :thumbup:

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member