Lowering links & short kickstands

msgirle

elderproctor: how tall are you? Just wondering how tall you have to be to flat foot it! LOL! :) Mine shipped out today so I should get it shortly...can't wait!

elderproctor

I am 5' 4 with an inseam of 29"

We tried the shaved seat first which put me on the ball of my feet.
Then I wore a boot with a 2 inch heel which had me flat footed.

Before we tried anything I was on my tippy toes.

msgirle

Elderproctor: COOL! I'm the same height & with the same inseam! :) Now I really can't wait to get it!!! I'm gonna have it done by the shop though cuz I have no idea how to install it and don't know of anyone with a motorcycle jack! I'm soo looking forward to it!!!

jdesiano1

Yay got mine and installed it last night. Still not quite flat footed but it is a lot better. FYI you really need some kind of hoist or jack to take the weight off the shock. We used jack straps to jack it up worked fine.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Parts are in! I did get the kickstand but I'll explain later. ;) I'm going to shoot for a Sunday install under the video camera and digital pics. This will also include the T-Rex frame sliders as well. :D

msgirle

I finally got mine installed yesterday! I LOVE IT! It makes such a difference and the bike still handles great! :) Thanks Roaring Toyz!! :) So glad I waited and didn't spend the $300+ on the hyperpro springs!

rubicon1000

just a heads up someone is selling the lowering link on ebay, its at 50 dollars right now said they bought it thinking they could lower there fz6 with it. there loss is someones gain

SLC

I had the link and stand installed on my wife's bike and it made a huge difference for her. She no longer has to tippie toe on her bike.

Thanks for the great product.