Lowering links & short kickstands

cbzdel

hey Roaring Toyz pics of ban :)

FitZ6R

Here are pics of the lowering link installed and a bike lowered 1.75" front and rear.
Looks like an elegant and clever design.

Did you lower the front by sliding the fork tubes up?

Last edited:

cbzdel

that looks pretty slick!

Roaring Toyz

The lowering links will run $99.99 and should be available in the next couple days in billet finish.
We are working on the lowering kickstand at the moment which should be available in billet finish by next Mon.-Tues. or in black anodized contrast cut in a couple weeks.
The kickstand cost will be $109.99. We will do a kickstand and lowering link special for $199.99 pair.
To keep handling good we suggest always lowering the front and rear on a motorcycle the same amount. To accomplish this we suggest sliding the forks up in the trees 1.75".
When the front and rear are lowered even the bike will require a shorter kickstand hence the billet lowering kickstand.
Will send pics of kickstand through as we prototype it.
As for preorder just call in and we will get you in the system!

Thank you everyone for your interest and please let us know what other parts we can help with.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
This is intertesting! My wife could use this link. It is funny that I had mentioned some time ago that I thought there was room at the top of the shock to make a link for lowering the bike. (See here: http://www.600cc.org/forum/208331-post31.html) Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought so! Kudos for a GREAT design! I'll be ordering one! :D

Question? Are there ANY clearance issues with this mod?

Last edited:

jdesiano1

Okay question. I know everyone suggest because of handling to lower front and rear but (I know this is at my own risk, lol) I had my ninja lowered 2" just the rear and I never noticed a difference in handling. Is this just for hardcore riding that you notice a difference? What kind of differences are we talking about? If I lower just the back will I still need a shorter kick stand? Someone please explain!!!:D

Roaring Toyz

Lifting and Lowering the rear end on a motorcycle will drasticly affect the handling. We always suggest to try and keep the front and rear even. As you lower the rear end the bike will steer slower and run wide in corners. When you raise the rear end the bike will steer quicker and oversteer in corners but the bike can become nervous handle and dangerous.

Roaring Toyz

Thought I would post a few more pictures. Here is a pic a FZ6R with front and rear lowered evenly with our billet lowering link, billet lowering kickstand, our Black Anodized Fairing spikes, Chrome Adjustable Mirror and black anodized gas cap.

Attachments

cbzdel

Looks awesome!! How about a pic of the mirrors from the drivers area so we get a view of how well they would really work..

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Question for Roaring Toyz? Are there ANY clearance issues with this mod? Does anything need to be shaved? Thanks!

porky45

Looks awesome!! How about a pic of the mirrors from the drivers area so we get a view of how well they would really work..
That's what i was thinking...mirrors...something different than the stockies...i need some!

msgirle

Mirrors & lowering link package with kickstand

I like how the mirrors look but heard that you can't see from them...is that true? Can you post some pictures so we can see the view? Also when can we order this package, I'm interested in it and NEED it ASAP! :)

msgirle

Question

Roaring Toyz: What if we only need about an inch lowered, can we do that with this link or does it have to be lowered the full 1.75"? Let me know.

Thanks!