Looking for feedback on decal ideas

Chucker

What does everyone think of these? Be brutally honest, as I'm looking for honest feedback before I spend the dough. Which one is your favourite, or do you think they all suck?

Attachments

Kdubb223

I like the fourth one.

rjohnson5481

4 is dead sexy, perfect line of enough but not too much.
5 is over kill. :thumbup:

Wooster

In order I like 3 then 4

ajskillz13

#3... Love the idea. Might do the same on my white.

b_who

i say #4 also :thumbup:

ajskillz13

#3... Love the idea. Might do the same on my white.
Changed my mind... #4 matches new stripe theme (angled back) I'm torn between doing this to match the new bikes or going throwback with the narrow stripe with the bars angled forward.

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

I like # 5

JonKerr

Elite Member

Chucker

Thanks very much everyone. # 4 was my favourite, and you've just solidified that for me. I was going for the anniversary strip look, but Yamaha's never done it on black (that I could find). It's been in my head for months, but i couldn't find the time to actually design it.

I'm going to send it to a couple of vehicle wrap companies and get quotes. I'll let you know how I make out.

TokenSSDD

Thanks very much everyone. # 4 was my favourite, and you've just solidified that for me. I was going for the anniversary strip look, but Yamaha's never done it on black (that I could find). It's been in my head for months, but i couldn't find the time to actually design it.

I'm going to send it to a couple of vehicle wrap companies and get quotes. I'll let you know how I make out.
Let us know how it goes because some of us might borrow your idea lol.