Looking for feedback on decal ideas

djf18374

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ajskillz13

Hey Chucker... after seeing what you did and looking at the 2012 and MotoGP bikes, Here's my effort at a stripe for ours. I'd like to get it in the hands of a professional to make it look right, but I think this is a good look. I know your black is slightly different, so you may not want the flared outline.

Chucker

Hey Chucker... after seeing what you did and looking at the 2012 and MotoGP bikes, Here's my effort at a stripe for ours. I'd like to get it in the hands of a professional to make it look right, but I think this is a good look. I know your black is slightly different, so you may not want the flared outline.
If I had a white bike, I'd simply show an Anniversary Stripe Edition to a decal guy and say, "Make mine look like this."

Attachments

ajskillz13

If I had a white bike, I'd simply show an Anniversary Stripe Edition to a decal guy and say, "Make mine look like this."
Yeaaaa... might have to do that. The black on the bottom is growing on me. That looks pretty sharp.

The nice thing about decals is that you can always take them off if you get tired of them or a future buyer doesn't like them.

Bay area rider

I like the fourth one too!

SAFE-T

I don't like any of them. The only one worse than #4 is #5. The additional red section on the tail in both is completely out of sync with the red on the front. And there is no red/white anywhere else on the bike to bring it all together.

Back to the drawing board...

ajskillz13

Forth one. Looks allot like what I put on my bike.
Did you figure out how to post pics yet? Would love to see a close up of your stripes!

Chucker

Chucker

I've gotten a couple of quotes, and I'll be looking at under $150.