Look what theRook caught!

Rookasaki

The FZ6R is a Gateway bike.
It's like Marijuana...after a while you want something stronger.

Some of us like touring bikes and others like sportbikes and some like cruisers.
Looks like The Rook is geezing heroin....
haha.... Heroin huh. I guest that would explain it.. :D

Rookasaki

For the record, I'm not going anywhere peeps. I'm not even going to search out the Ninja forums... It's pointless when this forum is all you need. :iconbeer: to the people here. You guys are awesome!

Fizzer6R

For the record, I'm not going anywhere peeps. I'm not even going to search out the Ninja forums... It's pointless when this forum is all you need. :iconbeer: to the people here. You guys are awesome!
just browse them to check out photos/tips etc for mod ideas, a lot of those guys are complete jerks, i can not stand the my bike is better than yours macho attitude :mad:

congrats on the bike! that is one sexy tach, prob best looking out there. love the oh I was only visiting the shop today just to hang out, like said, a bike place is a dangerous zone to be in, they don't call em dealers for nothing - very hard to resist the temptation when you have the addiction of speed!

have you taken notice of the slipper clutch yet? - all sportbikes should have one, feels much better going into a turn without so much engine breaking on the chassis :wreck:

StarZero81

Elite Member
Last edited:

6R Blackout

Damn, now I want another bike...

:rolleyes:
No not fair Dak! LOL!

Just kidding, your bike is a HP bike and nice too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

6R Blackout

Awsome ride man, congrats on the new bike! NOW I WANT ONE SOOOOO BAD!!!!

6R Blackout

I forgot to say, as bad as I want one, I will stick to the 6R, for a while cause when I finally make the change I will go BIG. I am the type of person that if I am gonna do it I will go all out and by that I mean my next purchase (not for a long time) will be ZX-14 or something of that nature.
1. I want to get way more riding experience before my next step.

2. I have always liked the ZX-14 since it was first released. The only thing I will change on it will be exhaust and add a PCV.

Gotta give it to you Rook you have one sweet ass bike. How's the power compared to the 6R and handling?

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Andy

I pulled the trigger... I walked into the Yamaha/Kawi shop today, just to hang out and saw the below bike.... I fell in love. I got a great trade in for my 6R. I know, I know let the "I thought he was a yamaha guy." or the "thought he loved his 6R." start. Let me tell you, I loved the 6R. Great bike. But this one just caught my eye ;)

Congrats on the new ride. Now go write yourself a ticket for parking in
handicap parking only! Looking forward to videos. :)

Spunky99

This sums it up for me.

Roaddawg

... Cost of living here is high.. Hell my rent is $1100 a month.. Lmao...
The cost of living compared to income is probably high were your at, but for $1100 you MIGHT be able to rent a 1 bedroom apartment in my neck of the woods...if your lucky. California is ridiculously high! And, I'm not just talking medicinal marijuana! :D

bmw675

congrats!

I've never been drawn to the zx-6r, or red bikes for that matter. But that black/red combo just makes it look bad ass. :thumbup:

MustGoFaster

Congrats dood! :D

I haven't even had my bike for a year, so I'm stick with it for awhile, heh. Anyways, after riding 2 up yesterday with the wife for an hour, we both decided the next bike's gonna be a couch with 2 wheels LoL.

MustGoFaster

Goldwing FTW?
Quite possibly. But yeah, we need comfort and luggage racks up the wazoo. I'ma still keep the 6R or trade it for an SS though for when *I* wanna ride. :D