Look what theRook caught!

JSP

Super Moderator
VERY pleased with MY shoutout :)

Rookasaki

In my defense I didn't like my shout out..... :mad:

It should have been along the lines of, your husband is lucky cause you're so hot and awesome. However, I will be okay with you just re-doing it and saying "you're such a bad a$$ chick. I realize that you've only messaged me once with a hello but tone down your awesomeness ok? I know you're not trying to hook up with me for MANY reasons but mainly because your husband is a lot cooler than me and would kick my a$$!"

Ok ok, I'm only kidding about the last part. :D

But to all of you who don't understand.... I'm not secretly in love with theRook. Daniel Craig? YES!! Anyone else? No. Sorry to disappoint!!!! :rolleyes:
Sorry Liz, I may have taken it to far... It was my intention to make you laugh. For the record people, Liz didn't message me but once about forum stuff... It was just a joke....

Detrich

I can't believe he did it with the girl with the dragon tattoo... she's smart but she kinda scares me. lol good movie tho

buzzbomb

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Last edited:

CrazyCawi

I hope that was sharpie because that guy is a fag.

the more I look at the pic the more I wanna kick him it in the nuts

JSP

Super Moderator
I hope that was sharpie because that guy is a fag.
No way bro. MR. COOL ICE is for reals yo! ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfMbXxWZOrQ]Mr. Cool Ice speaks German - YouTube[/ame]

linkgt

Oh man, now I cant wait to get home and watch the vid :)

As for the trade in. Congrats rook. That bike looks sick! I love the new Kawasakis, they are really on top of their game.

I LOVE watching WSBK, MOTOGP, isle of man tt,ama, MOTORCYCLE RACING! lol but I just don't think I could ever own a SS for daily use. I rode my brothers CBR 600RR for prob a half hour. It's a beast for sure and handles better but I just cant see it practical for me me since I commute and go on long rides (well... used to anyway :( )

I'll admit, the power on the CBR was... amazing and I loved it(especially the fact that the only power upgrade my brother had done was a tbr slip on..). I think BleedInBlue said it best. I'm too just surprised on everyone trading in for a SS instead of a standard sportbike, along the lines of a Ninja 1000, FZ1, bmw etc. Gotta admit, its sad to see so many FZ6R's go though :/

Again congrats on the buy, have fun, ride safe!

Last edited:

b_who

Was wondering when you were gonna step up rook, so how are likking all the new power? Gotta do a review/comparison when you get to ride past the break in period.

Sent from my Droid

bmw675

They're only getting SS's because they never test rode a Street Triple. If they had, they'd know that's where it's at.
maybe when they get into their mid 30's they will agree. :D
But I have the philosophy, I'm riding an ss while my back still doesn't mind.

I see a street triple in my future, 5-10 years down the road.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Last edited:

Detrich

Did CC end up getting the Ninja? Never saw a follow up post.

Fizzer6R

I want an SS. For those who don't know me, I've been riding since the mid eighties. I've ridden everything from Harley's to a Honda that completely owned the track, back in it's day.

I want an SS. But I know better.

Ya'll ever open the throttle on our little FZ6R? I mean open it all the way, through all the gears, just as fast as you can manage to crank on the bar and clutch and shift? Do you push it that much and touch the redline and then then quick-shift to the next gear, so you don't lose the RPMs? Crank that handle back, WOT, and hold on. It doesn't suck.

Edit: It's hard to preach safety, considering the previous paragraphs. If you're going to do that, be ATGATT, be straight, and know what the heck you are getting into. If you think it's no big deal, that's proof enough you shouldn't be doing it.
no it doesn't suck, but compared to a SS you can surely notice the difference.

CrazyCawi

I want an ss purely for how it drops into the corners. I had zero hesitation on the ss where with the fz6r I have to force left curves.....

Detrich

What's weird for me lately is that on some days I will feel very comfortable turning left but then hesitate on right hand corners... But then on the next day it does a 180 on me, and then I feel more comfortable turning right and start feeling wired cornering left. @_@

After I'm done riding and look at the wear on my rear tire, I can totally see more wear on the side I felt more comfortable on that day. And, the gap between the wear and tire edge is smaller on that side.

But, even so, I still find myself feeling scared to drop down too low on corners- even when I "feel" like the bike can take it.

Watching all those damn rickeymouse crash videos from Mullholland on YouTube have "scarred" me I think. And, I get nervous about crashing.

Am I the only one like this and any suggestions? LOL I wonder how I can improve or get over this problem. x_X

6R Blackout

Ok so I must ask, Rook that is a beauty you caught, what kind of bait did you use to catch her cause I want to try catching one too :) LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Rookasaki

Ok so I must ask, Rook that is a beauty you caught, what kind of bait did you use to catch her cause I want to try catching one too :) LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!
I walked in and said "I'm theRook, bring me a motorcycle." and there you have it :D